The Official Aliens/UFO Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TioW42, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Lucky Mofo

2. I watched it, and sure would like to believe it, but i dont not believe it. Im glad he said at least where they came from and why they chose him and stiff, thought they werent gonna. I think i would like to be abducted and experience such a thing, bur you wouldnt know what they would do and all that

3. Nah fuck being abducted, if it did happen to me tho I'd say I would cooperate if they promise not hurt me, let me remember and let me have a go at flying the space ship or at least show me some cool shit,
    I really want to know what it's like to be talked to telepathically

4. I would just settle for some space diamonds.

"Probe away guys" lol

5. I've read about accounts of abductees that say during the examination and extraction your hurting me, then the aliens have made the pain go away for them, that would be my only concern really is the pain, I'm not scared of the probe but id want something in return, I'd be like this a 2 way street, excuse the pun,
    Barry King a former security guard for peasmore army base in Wiltshire I think, he says that mi6 has been creating these "aliens" underground for about 30 years and these androids are what people are seeing, Barry King was talking about the creation of reptilians before David Icke over 25 years ago,

6. Did you guys know George Washington was in a cult? And that cult was into aliens.

Yeah man they were way into that type of stuff.

7. WTF! Have you seen this? Skip to 0:55

8. You don't actually think that's a real spaceship, do you?

9. #51 TioW42, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2015
    Well I don't what it is but apparently there was no movie probs like that. I didn't say it was a real space ship either. UFO=Doesn't always have to be alien made

10. It does have a similar shape to a x-47b drone but looks a little different on the video

11. Why cant i see videos on the app anymore

12. Aliens.

13. Jw if anyone else read about Charles hall and his encounters with the tall whites.

14. Yes, I like the teacher, she seems cool so long as you don't touch her haha, I've not read the books but am looking to add them to my collection