The Official Aliens/UFO Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TioW42, Oct 25, 2015.

1. They shot 1400 rounds of ammo and hit nothing. I thought something was wrong when I said heat seeking missiles lol

2. If some alien craft can fly through space at light speed or use wormholes, or instantaneously change direction, then im sure a missile or an anti-aircraft round will be no problem for it.. So yah

3. I think you guys are stretching this event.. yes, over a thousand shells were shot.. but you have to take the whole thing in context. This was 3 months after Pearl Harbor.. and ONE day after the Japanese open fired with a submarine on mainland United States. It was seen signaling to the shore afterwards too, so there was fear that an invasion might take place. The submarine attacked the coast about 100 miles away from Los Angeles.. so everyone was on high alert, itchy trigger fingers. And when there are thousands of soldiers preparing for an invasion, there is always that one person who is going to shoot when they think they see something.. and that is probably what happened. I'd even say it is plausible that the Japanese floated something to test our defenses.. but would probably be deterred when they see a 1,400 AA bursts in an hour long period.

4. #24 TioW42, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2015
    Yeah but the thing is not one thing got shot down and somehow disappeared in the sky without a trace. What about the Belgium incident where 13,000 people witnessed triangular ufo air crafts with 3 lights and the air force ended up sending F16's out for it but they could not catch up what so ever because it was way too fast

5. We all have a little Fox Mulder in us [​IMG]

6. There are countless UFO reports.. so I am not going to address one, just to have you go "well.. what about blah blah blah incident and yadda yadda yadda event?". Who knows why nothing was found.. could very well be that there was, oh I don't know.. nothing. In terms of the battle of LA in the 70's, the possibility that it was simply just a display of power from the US to ward off any Japanese air raids on Los Angeles.. and whoever initiated wouldn't want to confess because the event gave a few people heart attacks.. is a much stronger possibility than aliens. Either a display of power by the US or a probing of defenses by the Japanese.. or even a double agent of sorts lying and saying he saw something to stir up chaos.. plenty of possibilities. It's not that I don't believe aliens are out there.. just that they haven't visited us. If they were visiting us.. the government wouldn't be able to hide that fact unless the aliens wanted them to.. and if the aliens wanted them to hide their existence, they sure as shit aren't going to be flying over big cities.. and being that they can travel hundreds or thousands or millions or billions light years or interdimensionally, they are going to have the technology to stay completely unnoticed.

7. #27 TioW42, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2015
    What do you mean they wouldn't hide the facts they hide a bunch of things which I can't be bothered mention because it's a big list. Check out my other videos I posted which is the CIA agent and area 51 scientist who also worked for lockheed martin giving information on the aliens. Edward Snowden former CIA agent and worked for the NSA the one who revealed america secrets on spying years ago It blew up in the news everywhere when it happened. He is currently wanted for treason but he lives in russia now which don't have a extradition treaty with america but he gave some info on aliens just recently didn't look much in it though.

8. "wouldn't be able to" meaning if an advanced alien race was able to travel the cosmos to us, the government wouldn't be able to hide them from us unless the aliens wanted to be hidden.

9. i used to have these awesome dreams in highschool, a time i went to a lot of raves

in the dream aliens landed at the UN building and when they opened their mouths to talk, techno would come out

like that dubstep meme, just in 2004, and with German late 90's trance

[​IMG]

the coolest part of the dream is that the earth sort of united and gathered the world's best DJs (ofc i was one of them, ofc) and the first successful communication with the alien race was a massive, thundering techno rave in the grand hall of the UN buildings with humans on one side and aliens in the other

#believe

10. That's such a weird dream

11. This thread has been quiet. Has anyone found any alien conspiracy theories to share on this it might make for some good discussion.

12. If they wanted us to know they would release everything that is illogical

13. That went right over your head.. lol

They don't want you to know.. they want you to believe. I am saying that aliens are NOT visiting Earth and the government has no alien craft or tech or even any contact with aliens. They want you to believe aliens are visiting though.. why? Because man is losing their fear of God(s) and the government needs you to fear some unseen force.. and aliens fit that bill. Get it now? Aliens weren't here, aliens aren't here, the government is hiding anything alien, but they want you to think they are so you continue to believe aliens are visiting Earth.

14. I've heard about him and Betty Hill too.

15. Betty AND Barney hill, if you want a good read look up Charles hall and the tall whites,

16. Thank you I will look up about him. Oh and there are the Allagash abductions as well.

17. at work we gotta write the delivery number on the pallets beings shipped out and i make all my 8's into little aliens...

like this

[​IMG]

18. This is an alien abduction hypnotic regression of Bill hermann, which he seems quite relaxed about the whole thing until the end when they supposedly dropped him back and realises what happened him, http://youtu.be/ymdX39u38Zc
    It's down you wether you believe in these regressions, I myself have watched a few and felt that they have been lying and pretending to be hypnotised, but bill's accounts I believe he believes what he said, travis walton is another who has been regressed and himself and 5 of his mates/ co workers seen the abduction and they all passed lie detectors,

19. Saw a bright light ascend straight up into the sky slowing gaining speed, when it reached a certain height it started going fast toward the "top of the sky" (sky looks like a dome) and disappeared, almost like it went through a vortex or something. I stared around the whole sky for 10 mins and it was nowhere to be seen. I see quite a few of these a week, no sound and they don't fly straight like a plane.