Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubble hash A+++

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by vapelover001142, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Hey all! It's been a long time since I've don't any posting on here. This is some amazing bubble hash. Completely plyable, full melt, and so flavorful. I'm not a bho person as I really only like water extracts (not to sound snotty). I'm just a sketch and don't wanna smoke stuff made using other chemicals. But check out and let me know what Ya think! Also if you have hash of your own, please post a picture!

Attached Files:

2. Technically water is a chemical

3. Couldn't of said it better myself but I know what you mean. As long as that butane is FULLY purged with fax and waxes removed, it is some of the best you can get.

4. Some melt i picked up

Attached Files:

5. [quote name="CanadianOrganic" post="22132636" timestamp="1446490956"]Technically water is a chemical[/quote

That's why I said "other chemicals, I didn't say no chemicals :)

6. [quote name="vapelover001142" post="22179376" timestamp="1448289321"][quote name="CanadianOrganic" post="22132636" timestamp="1446490956"]Technically water is a chemical[/quote

That's why I said "other chemicals, I didn't say no chemicals :)[/quote]

Haha fair enough!