Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does weed smell linger in car?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChrisC84, Oct 24, 2015.

1. weed stink my naga! {WoW throw back right there lol}

ganja smells the end. if your the one smoking ganja then you shouldn't be the one gauging just how bad it smells in your car. go get someone who doesn't smoke and let them smell your ride before a session. then let them smell after a session.

i never think i smell like dank but my wife sure does. go figure...

2. I have leather in my car. And smell stays for about an hour. For example. I go to school early. Blaze in the parking lot with the windows down and blow out the window. Not like super worried, but I aim it towards the window. Then I spray ozium. Then I go to class which is 50 minutes (I leave the window open a crack) and by the time I'm back, the smell is done

3. Hmm idk about all that. I blow smoke out the window, and when other stoners get in my car they always say it smells dank in there. Even if I haven't smoked that day. My seats are leather.

4. #24 NewSmoke15, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2015
    I smoke on my commute to and from college (45 mins) and I smoke joints or blunts. Just crack the front driver side window to blow the smoke out and spray some ozium and febreze. Leave the windows open a crack for the rest of the drive and the smell is completely gone by the time the commute is over.