Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does weed smell linger in car?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChrisC84, Oct 24, 2015.

1. If I smoke in the car with windows down and blow the smoke completely out of the window, then spray febreeze...would the smell be gone right away or would it still linger for a while

2. Depends on the material In your car, I have leather seats and the smell stays for about a day or two. This is also when I hotbox only

3. I never ever hotbox so I was hoping the smell doesn't linger much if you have windows down and don't blow any smoke inside of the car.

4. If I hotbox, then drive home with the windows down, and spray some ozium, it is usually good within a couple hours.

5. the weed itself lingers... the smell follows your nose.

6. If you drive after smoking with the windows down the smell is gone in no time, but why even bother? I smoke in my car with the window halfway down, unless I hotbox, and it never smells much...

7. You want to pick up a can of Ozium, no questions asked. Cops will know something's up when you spray a shit ton of Febreeze, Axe, etc., they're not idiots. Ozium actually attacks the lingering smell and eliminates it after 10-15 minutes and doesn't leave a very noticeable after smell. Roll all your windows up, spray for about a second or two, and leave the car for 15 minutes - you don't want to inhale this shit.

8. Why not just step out of the car to smoke, the smell will be absorbed into the fabric of your seats.

9. About a week.

Or maybe a day.

Or maybe a weekday.

10. Or a holiday

11. The smell should linger for less than a day. If you hotbox it'll linger for more than a day.

12. It won't smell if you go windows down, maybe for a few minutes until smoke clears.

13. About the length of a day on Pluto

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. 6.39 Earth days

15. oh. I thought itd be less than earths day. Lol prolly not den

16. Jupiter

17. 9 hr 56 min, that sounds about right.

18. Just drive around with your front 2 windows down & your back ones cracked for 10-15 min and it'll be clear. If you still want a spray or something go to Walmart and get natural orange scent spray. No bad shit all natural and kills any smell

19. well lets say you blaze in your car before you go to work. by the time you get off work you will still smell it, but it will be faded. if you smoked it right, you should be just as faded. [​IMG]