Drug cartels still smugging shit into USA

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by grasscoty, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Sadly, so very many herb smokers in this world do not understand the kindred correlations between our recreational and medical uses of one substance and many others. I should hope that one day they are enlightened as to the plight of billions of low-key small time occasional users and addicts alike. I do believe it is time for people to start acting like the fucking adults that they are when it comes to this issue, whether they partake themselves or not, and quell the hypocrisy that exists today.
    Really? Are you fucking kidding me? If you are having to ask 'what is so great', you obviously lack a basic understanding of how the gamut of unmentionables actually work across the board, and how other variables come in to play regarding the ill effects you describe. Bottom line, as has been mentioned before, users of all strokes will be supplied and find a way to get high, it might take a minute at times, but they'll do it. I believe very strongly it falls along the lines of, if alcohol were made illegal again today, and took the place in the social stigma/hierarchy that the strongest of the unmentionables are right now, the shoe would most certainly be on the other fucking foot. It was once already! Y'all seem to forget motherfuckers were robbed, killed, raped for that far-out firewater during the first prohibition, in spades, in fact. You had the exact same issues with health, hygiene, public-nuisance and tax burden, etc., yet look at the place in society booze had been elevated to today. It is, fact, a mass hypocrisy to act like harming-no-one-else controlled self-medication with your one favored substance is okay, beyond reproach and squeaky clean, yet the same playing field and circumstances (albeit with a little more physiological damage, but hey, their choice) with another is somehow unforgivable and morally wrong. Sorry. I'm not saying I never thought that too at one point in my life, but at a certain few points of experience and education, it is simply to large of a hypocrisy to ignore. People by and large are waking up to this fact, just like they did regarding the benefits and advantages of the herb.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

2. You are probably right. Even if the cartels get 1% of the cash, they will still go for it.

3. If they are growing legally, they are paying taxes.

4. They are the cartels... Think they pay taxes on any of their legal shit now?

5. #45 EmeraldCream, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
    If they aren't paying taxes then it's not legal.

Paying taxes = legal.....not paying taxes = illegal, it's really just that simple.

If you don't buy your permits/licencing/elected officials (paying taxes) than the US Gov. will send their goons to shut that company DOWN just as fast as you can say 'alphabet agency'.
    [​IMG]

6. It is just too profitable.

Mexico's Cartels and the Economics of Cocaine
    https://www.stratfor.com/weekly/mexicos-cartels-an...

7. Only way to get rid of the cartels would be to pull out all of our soldiers from the middle east and ship every single one of them from all branches of the military into Mexico to fight the cartels.

8. They say "But if we legalize drugs, cops will have nothing to do!" yeah, except that everyone and their dog will be high as fuck, doing shit they shouldn't be doing. Traffic cop or glorified baby sitter? seems like an appealing career.