Organic soil mix question

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by tadrebel23, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Alright guys here is my mix and my method. I'm new to organics and I'm really stoked to be turning jeer to this method.

Im looking for input and insight please let me know what I might need to tweak before I mix.

E. B. Stone organics
    Planting compost
    Ingredients - aged bark, composted dairy and horse manure, chicken manure, bat guano, kelp meal, and alfalfa meal.
    I plan on using 1.5 cubic feet of this

Dr. Earth
    Planting mix
    Ingredients - forest humus, for bark, peat Moss, earthworm castings, kelp meal, fish bone meal, alfalfa meal, soybean meal, fish meal, seaweed mycorrhizae and beneficial soil microbes
    I plan on using 3 cubic feet of this

Greenhiuse
    Profesional mushroom compost
    Ingredients - aged mushroom comoost
    I plan on using 1 cubic foot

I'm getting an EWC bag tomorrow not sure in brand yet but I'll grab 1 cubic foot.

So now that gives me 6.5 cubic feet of soil mix. Now for my additives this is where I have questions.

E. B. Stone organics
    Bone meal
    I'm gonna go 1/3 cup for ever cubic foot. I'm potting in 12 gallon buckets. And they are transplants so about 1 cubic foot of new soil will be used. Please tell me if this makes any sense

E. B. Stone natural
    Agricultural lime
    I have no idea how much to add please let me know a sufficient amount to help balance my pH

I also have blood meal and kelp meal neither of them do I know the right ratio to my soil mix.

Please help with my questions. If you could break down the ration so I can see it for myself Ya know? Please help!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

2. From an old tried and true recipe.

Per CF:
    Blood meal - 1/2 cup
    Bone meal - 1 cup
    Kelp meal - 1/2 cup
    Lime - 1 cup

Easy peasey

Wet

3. Then what a good thirty day cook cycle? Or can I mix and pot?

4. still need to cycle, but it's not a hot mix and anything over a couple of weeks should be fine.

Wet

5. Thanks for your help brother!