What type of deficiency is this?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fgj, Oct 23, 2015.

1. yeah homemade soil mix, I make my own nutes by making Fermented Plant Extracts with EM-1 or Lactobacillus serum. Top dressing with dry ammendments. Anaerobic/aerobic teas.

Lacto Serum
    FPE/FPJ Grow and Bloom fertilizers

2. Sounds like a good amount of work lol but pretty interesting stuff

3. #23 Jimmy Carter, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Its really not. Entirely worth it, once you've tried properly grown probiotic herb you'll understand [​IMG]

4. #25 Jimmy Carter, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    not much more than buying bottled lines. All the dry amendments last a long time and your soil gets reused so theres minimal waste. It will seem like you're spending more at first when getting all your inputs together but once you have everything you need you really dont have to buy shit all the time, which saves you money in the long run. Especially if you get to the point where you're growing/raising your inputs, like all the plants to make your nutrients with, chickens for manure, worm farms etc..

I'm still getting a grasp of some of these more intricate techniques but I'm sold already just by the results I've had in my own gardens so far :)

5. I was thinking about buying Cyco nutrients platinum line it's only 180$ for 12 I liter bottles that'll last me a long time I figure probably longer than mixing up new batches of soil

6. You dont have to mix up new soil each run, you recycle it.

7. So do you let it decompose and break itself down essentially?

8. yes, you can pull out your plant after harvest and just plop in your new one if you're doing a no-till kind of setup. Water in plenty of enzymes/microbial inoculants to help break down the old roots from the previous plant, which in turn ends up being food for the new plant :)

9. Sounds like a cool process man

10. gotta try and mimic mother nature as best as you can if you want the best meds ;)

11. That's over watering!!!

12. that's probably contributing to it honestly