im high and work in the piss testing lab. ask me anything

Discussion in 'General' started by HiddenReality, Oct 23, 2015.

1. my buddy once told me about this guy that he works with who accidentally cut himself and had to go to the hospital for it so when they piss tested him he dipped some paper towel into one of the blue toilet bowl cleaner clip things and then into his piss and the guy passed even tho he should've been fucked

2. How do you sleep at night?

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. "It's a gimmick. Just drink ~0.75-1 gallon of water ~2 hours before the test, take vitamin B complex that prior day and the morning of the test (colors the piss yellow) and be taking creatine supplement for about a week prior to the test (gives it the right density). That's all it takes."

This works even if I've been smoking ounces prior? You sure about this?

4. the pH of your ass! lol

5. Legally a private employer has every right to ask for a drug test as condition of hiring you. Don't want to do it, don't work there. Drug testing can be overbearing but it serves a legitimate purpose.

6. Yup fills the purpose of violating your rights, all the while supporting and continuing the war on "some" drugs.

7. What rights does it violate? You do have a right to decline a drug test, and they have the right to not hire you. Rights are a two way street.

8. The government would not be allowed to violate your 4th amendment rights. Same should apply to these mega corporations, which themselves are so powerful they can buy off government.

9. If you're a doctor or a truck driver you should be tested simple as that. If it hadn't been well known that truck drivers smoke dope to stay up for days putting other peoples lives in danger it wouldn't be necessary. With doctors sure doing substances in your free time when you aren't working shouldn't be a problem but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be tested to make sure you aren't doing them while working, putting peoples health at risk.

10. damn I was sure, pretty sure UTI

#a2m

11. No such thing as the devil. I don't care what they do on their time off either, but obviously I do care when they're on duty. Hence drug tests.
    Oh it's easy man, usually I just smoke a bowl or 2 of this here dankity dank, open up my book and read til I pass out. Works like a charm! :)
    Use common sense, Frodo
    Right
    Wrong
    Right
    Hush now child
    Simple as that. Agree!

12. Don't you love how people try to hold you accountable for their decisions, all the while you are offering sound advice [​IMG]. People don't understand that a employers insurance may require it, so some dumb ass doesn't cut their hand off and sue you.

13. Exactly, it's probably just some kids who have never been out in the real world yet. They'll learn one day lol.

14. Going to be a rude awakening for sure.

15. Happens to us all at some point tho dunnit

16. Some sooner than others. Only advice I can give is strive to be the boss, then you can start making the rules.

17. great thread. love the diversity on gc

18. Has anyone tried toxin-rid? Does it work??

19. Alright I have a serious question. If I pass a Dollar Tree marijuana test will I pass a lab test? Ive read that they both look for 40+ nanograms of thc right? I'm getting clean right now and ive passed after two weeks sober but if I could pass sooner that would be awesome.