The Wavelengths - Out of Your Mind

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by Wavelength, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Hey everyone, my band The Wavelengths (https://www.facebook.com/TheWavelengths?fref=ts) has been hard at work recording this song Out of Your Mind and I just wanted to know what you, a random person I'll probably never meet, would think of it.

Please be brutally honest, don't be a dick, but let me know what you like and what you don't.

Thanks to those of you who took the time to listen.

And if it turns out you guys like it there's more songs I can post but this is our favorite.

2. bump. seriously do people only listen to rap and dubstep on here

3. Yo! Trying to check it out but I'm not on Facebook. Are you guys on sound cloud?

4. I love the vibe of that song man. Very groovy tune. It's definetly one that makes you want to get up and move around. The only criticism I can offer having listened to it only once is that your drummer needs to tighten things up. That isn't to say he's a bad drummer, but he does play loose and falls out of tempo slightly at times. I'll be keeping an eye on The Wavelengths from now on and waiting on more material. Keep rocking my friend!

5. Thank you guys! Yeah our drummer's a bit loose. No, we're not on soundcloud but we have a bunch of videos on youtube. Here's some vids from awhile back: