My slice of light - 12valve

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 12valve, Oct 19, 2015.

1. #1 12valve, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2015
    My current setup

Clones/Veg
    600w MH

Flower
    600w HPS + 400w MH (vertical bulbs)

Two strains at the moment:
    Skunkberry (peakseedbc genetics)
    Goblin Queen (SG genetics)
    [​IMG]

2. Sub'd up! Starting things off very well and I'm excited for the ride.

3. Y'all are the best, welcome aboard!

4. I'm subbed, excited to see this grow!

5. #7 12valve, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2015
    Thanks for re-joining scoob, i'm excited as well and glad to have you back.

I experimented by de-fanning one half of a Skunkberry, the results are proving fruitful, the shoots bulking up on the left. As each fan turns red i'll pull one (great tip from Ironhead).

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Sunbed bro!

7. Goblin Queens in Veg, so far one showing male (not setup to collect pollen yet sadly) so i'll probably toss it. I'm going to pick 5 of these to finish, and train 2 of the 5 to slow growth so i'll have room in flower.

[​IMG]

That male is the completely stripped one in front [​IMG] prime for culling [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. my fiskars see lots of leaves it wants to eat, haha.

Looking awesome and perfectly healthy man! Coco is the shit!

9. #11 SWIM_obviously, Oct 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
    Here's an idea.... take a screen net, cover your pots, so all the coco stay in... then completely turn them sideways, take off all the fan leaves from just one side...

Weee

then once all plants are growing bad ass colas out one side like that, all perfectly even, you could flip them all around like a stadium around the vertical bulbs!!!!

lol, imagine a vertical garden, but having it right side up, but rotating it long enough for the colas to grow out at almost 90 degree angles. Like a solid bud canopy all the way around the bulb.

Attached Files:

• 00.JPG
      00.JPG
      File size:
      118.3 KB
      Views:
    • 0005.JPG
      0005.JPG
      File size:
      28.3 KB
      Views:
  10. Transplanted a few keeper Goblins Queens this morning.

This one because it had nearly perfect leaves all around.
    [​IMG]

These two because one is tightly spaced and purple, and the other is tall beefy and green. Gotta have extreme opposites to see how they end up.
    [​IMG]

The structure on this one was nearly perfect out of all 9 phenos I had going so I want to keep it going.
    [​IMG]

With the help of some VAM and some coco/perlite split 50/50.
    [​IMG]

All 4 found their way into 5 gal soft pots
    [​IMG]

That could be pretty slick, lol. I sort of let these go wild to check phenos before I pick keepers, I transplanted 3 of them into 5 gal soft pots this morning, so i'll start trimming and training those a bit soon. I like that idea of scrogging around a bulb, it'd be a sight to see if done right.

11. I wanted to share my cloning technique, then I won't update until flower stretch is over.

Seed tray from lowes $5
    Garden safe take root from lowes $5

Filled with moist coco/perlite and a thin layer of water in the tray, misted daily.
    [​IMG]

Once rooted they pull out like little plugs ready to go
    [​IMG]

12. Flower stretch is almost done on the Skunkberries, here's the 2 biggest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Those look beautiful and healthy!

14. #16 12valve, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    Week 3 of flower
    Skunkberry
    [​IMG]

15. That's looking so nice!

16. Skunkberry ending week 4.

The room has never smelled this good, full of a pungent berry, so far im really impressed with Peakseeds hearty and smelly plants. Starting to see some bulk and buds connecting, just letting these grow out naturally for the most part, de-folled a bit pre-flower and now just letting them do their thing.

I really want to scrog out my next vegging set, just going over a plan for that so it can tie in to a perpetual sort of deal. This room is a bit awkward to water and get in to tend, so i'm going to address that with the next set.

Anyway, onto some shots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Looks spectacular and huge in there! Can't wait to see the bulk come on and the frost continue.

18. Damn dude that's looking amazing... I just wanna take a huge deep breath while motorboating your girl there lmao