My first grow ever. Pc micro grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by tchester55, Oct 19, 2015.

1. what should I use to line the inside to reflect and keep light in and out

2. Panda film! Black & white sides, works great! Was looking at Mylar but super messy IMO. I had also bought the reflective sun shields for cars to use at first but then bought the Panda Film!

3. Got six plants in a small closet with leds just started flowering a few days ago and they are looking great to me let me know what you think

Attached Files:

4. Where do I find that at

5. I'm using some emergency blankets in mine and they work great

6. Panda film? Online or hydro stores. @raidernation emergency blankets are basically the same as this or no? Either way you can see how this well this would work @walmart $8ish. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445538136.650903.jpg

7. Ya emergency blankets are the same as panda film and those auto shades work great

8. #28 tchester55, Oct 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2015
    Cool thanks guys. That's probably better than foil

9. E blankets are in the camping section at any dept store for a few dollars or a good first aid kit free!

10. One female so far!!! I still can't tell on the other five but this one is definitely a female!!! I'd take closer pics but my phones camera sux on close-ups.

Attached Files:

11. Here she is

Attached Files:

12. Looks good bro. You guys think I need to start flower already or give her(hopefully) like another week to get bigger

13. What does it look like now? What day you on?

14. Day 16

Attached Files:

15. Ya I'd wait at least a week if not more

16. If you want to get the most out of your grow try LST as its still a baby and becareful with overwatering I personally had a bad experience with it I got bugs and one plant even ended up dying

17. Yeah I plan on lst

18. Did first bend

Attached Files:

19. Awesome Just becareful I've heard of some people snapping the main stem

20. Yeah it's pretty slight bend not to hard