My first grow ever. Pc micro grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by tchester55, Oct 19, 2015.

1. #1 tchester55, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2015
    this is my first grow ever doing so in a pc tower.
    Here's my tower

Attached Files:

2. Here is day one in pot

Attached Files:

3. Here is day 3 in pot. Only one made it. Hope it's a girl

Attached Files:

4. Here is day 6
    Here is day 9

Attached Files:

5. #5 tchester55, Oct 19, 2015
    Here is day 10(today) . Just repotted.. Any input appreciated

Attached Files:

6. Looks good so far, but if that soil is as moist....well wet as it looks don't add no more water! Don't want to drown her(fingers crossed). What type of soil are you using? What's your setup? Bag seed/ordered? I'm a noob myself but will share what I know! Good growing!

7. Bag seed. Just watered that one. Just put in cactus

8. Also for palms. As for setup I have 6 cfls in a computer tower. Haven't hooked fan up yet waiting to get a carbon filter. I did order some seeds online like last week tho and I got a few more bag seed in found germinating about ready for pots prob tomorrow

9. You have room. Try using socket splitters. Something like these.....

Attached Files:

10. #10 tchester55, Oct 19, 2015
    Ya. Ybuddy had some. I was gonna do that or put another power strip on the other side with like 4 more bulbs

11. I'm using home depot bulbs. 23 watt 5000k x6 and 2-2700k all 23 watt. My big ones in flower get 4-45 watt 2700k and 8-23 watt 5000k. All from Lowes and home depot. Of course the higher the wattage the better but we're ballin on a budget and these get results.

Attached Files:

12. Nice! I want to get some leds seen good results with those

13. Day 11 she(hopefully:)) is lookin good in the new pot

14. Day 11

Attached Files:

15. Looks good. Fill that pot up with soil and do t pack it. Watering will do that for you. Your plant will be happier. I'm going to LEDs next season. Probably use them for flowering

16. Always fill your containers up to the top. Leave enough room for the cup or pot to accept water and that's it. The more soil, the more room the roots have to develop...a very good thing. Space is going to be your big issue, so not sure why you're trying to plant so many unless you're wanting to only flower the most healthy option(s). Try just concentrating on growing that one you've got off just to get some experience under your belt and to help develop your skills. I wouldn't take the chance with my good genetics until I was sure I could get them to the end. Those CFL's will get you through veg and the plants will flower with them, but you're not going to be happy with what you get flowering with CFL's. They just don't provide enough of what the plants need in flower to produce a big healthy plant and fat juicy buds. Be planning for the flower cycle as far as your lighting goes. With a micro grow, LED's would be the better choice since they throw off less heat than the hps. But the LED's that are worth spending your money on are fairly expensive. You just have to look at all this equipment as an investment. You're constantly going to be spending money on SOMETHING associated with this project....at least we are. Just don't waste your money on the cheap Ebay and Amazon UFO lights. They don't perform well and you'll just end up going back for a real light. We converted a big bedroom and even though I had about 5K to start out with, it ended up taking me a couple of years to get our setup to the standard I was shooting for when we started. Nothing associated with growing is cheap, I've come to discover, and I try to make sure that when I do spend my money on something, I'm getting the most for it. I found a great grow supplier that you might want to check out if you order equipment. Some friends on another forum turned me on to GrowersHouse.com. I doubled my flower lights several months ago and shopped for weeks looking for the best prices on what I wanted, and GH blew everyone else out of the water on product, price and customer service. Good luck!! TWW

17. Thanks for the tips guys. I'm gonna fill the pot all the way up. And these are just bag seed so I'm seeing how it goes and u did more to be sure to get a girl

18. Put more soil in pot. Day 13

Attached Files:

19. Are you already flowering? Might need to start soon in such a small space.

20. Not yet was Gonna wait till weekend