Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

North Carolina Wacky Tabbacy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Superpurpleskunk, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Alright my fellow stoners of NC, what ya smokin' on today? I've been blazin some pineapple and jack herer . [​IMG]

2. Asheville stoner here. Out of weed. Owing my band $60 so I'll probably be out for a few more days. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk..... I need my ganja!

3. Damn, whats the average pricing in asheville? Ive known several people who have been there and said weed is pretty abundant so i figured itd be considerably cheaper, no?

4. Raleigh/Cary over here, peace and love [​IMG] 96811.png

5. Going hiking in ashville this weekend. Someone DM this Charlotte toker!

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448390015.494742.jpg

Deadhead OG

7. Anyone close to Pitt county?

8. I'm gonna be back in J-Ville soon. I wanna get my hands on some of those home grown adirondack buds

9. Damn where's all my triad smokers at?
    Need to find some more people to hang with.

10. I get these beauties at 90 an ounce from my nigga outta Winston reppin that 336

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1