quart mason jars on sale at Target

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Ann Onymous, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Wasn't sure where else to put this, but it seems relevant to the curing side of things...

Just an FYI for those looking for larger jars, my local Target had the quart Ball mason jars on clearance for 99 cents a piece. They also had a few individual pint jars.

Although not on sale, they also had some of the 'limited edition' purple glass Ball pints...those were just under $10 for six of them. Blue was also available, but it wasn't a dark blue. I know the purple won't be as functional as a true amber glass would have been, but I thought they looked sort of cool. Also acquired were some of the 4oz jars.

Michaels (hobby shop) also had the pint and quart Ball and Kerr jars for half off, putting their price on par with Target. However, I think that sale ends tomorrow. Their stock of Ball was pretty depleted. I got one of the Kerr quart jars since it was the wide-mouth variety...

2. they're 10.99 a dozen at my walmart

3. I used to by them at thrift stores until I hit the mother load at a garage sale.

4. My honey picked me up some of the purple jars. They look really cool. Wide-mouth, too. :D

5. Obviously not everyone has time to go to garage sales or has a need for a dozen...compared to current retail price on individual jars, it seemed a decent public service to list the discovery.