Is it time to start flushing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DopeFlow, Oct 17, 2015.

1. This is an auto blueberry plant that has been growing for about 50 days.

What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. Why, are you gardening hydroponically?

J

3. No but I have always flushed any plants that I grow using nutrients.

How far out do you think they look?

4. I'm guessing 7-10 days? but I'm only viewing from my phone so it's harder for me to say - but it looks nice!

J

5. anybody else?

6. I grow in soil, so I don't flush. I just stop watering. How do you flush in soil? And what would be the purpose of it? I've never seen any scientific reasearch which shows waterlogging your roots before harvest provides any benefit. If the crap you ar dumping on your plants is so bad you have to flush it out before you can smoke it, I would suggest dumping something else on your plants (or nothing at all.)

7. Sorry but you are incorrect.

Any growing guide will tell you to flush any plants you grow using nutrients.

Flushing your plants is not just something you do for hydro.

8. ok, how do you flush a plant in a container in soil? Man those "nutrients" must taste like shit. Yes, you better flush them out.

9. It isn't worth the time and the trouble to do it. I never could tell a bit of difference in the taste or outcome so I just quit. LOL

10. I start with organic soil and only add water from germ to harvest, so I guess you could say I am always "flushing."

11. #12 NoMidZone, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2015
    Surely you guys can't be serious about not flushing (unless organic)......a proper flush is just as important as a proper cure......

12. If you see shit in the toilet yes.

13. Oh look, yet another annoying elitist organic grower. What a surprise.

14. #15 lotek590, Oct 19, 2015
    What is elitist?
    Growing pot in chemistry?
    Or growing in dirt?

15. This argument is great but can someone tell me when this plant will be ready

16. #17 Soviet Buds, Oct 19, 2015
    No one can tell you when it's ready. U need to look at the trichomes and see if there ready yourself. If all of them are milky with a few scattered Amber. Then it's good to go.

Don't listen to the people who say don't flush. They want shitty weed that's cool. U need to flush the high ppm out a week before its done. It's not water logging the roots of u do it right. Flush really good a week before till your runoff ppm matches the ppm going in. Then let it dry during the week with maybe some plain water if they need it.

17. Got some better trichome pictures.

Anyone have any thoughts on time?

S20151021_001.jpg
    S20151021_002.jpg
    S20151021_004.jpg
    S20151021_006.jpg
    S20151021_007.jpg
    S20151021_009.jpg

18. From those pics looks like you can chop at any time just my two cents! Well done my friend nice pics

19. Thanks a lot man I appreciate that.

I'm gonna give them just a little longer to get the trichomes more amber.