Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic urine has been coming back as non-human, can I use my wifes urine, do they test for sex on pre-employment test in Washington State?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by giveittheold12, Oct 17, 2015.

1. I have a pre-employe test coming up this week. No way I can pass and I have been searching the internet for days and get mixed answers. Can I use my wifes urine if she is clean. I am concerned they will be able to determine sex. I also have a friend that could pee for me but I'm also worried if I put it in the fridge for a few days. 3 tops that it might turn bad. Whichever I use I will put in a bottle with a strip temp gauge and a hand warmer so I'm not concerned about temp. Any advice will be appreciated I really want this job!

2. Yes, you can use your wife's urine without fear. They don't check for sex. Are you sure it will be a urine drug screen? Good luck.

3. get the clean pee and put it in the freezer right away...remove AND thaw in warm water the morning you need it and proceed as usual (handwarmer thing)
    really..thaw it..they may catch on if it has ice cubes in the cup...//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png

4. Yes I'm about 95% they will do a urine test. If they do a swab test I'm not too concerned since I have been clean for two weeks. I was heavy smoker for the last 10 years so I'm sure it will take awhile before I can pass the pee test.