Where my passionate men at?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by gypsytrip, Oct 16, 2015.

1. here i am! take me

:)

2. Your Not asking too much we are out there! Sadly we are very few. Enjoy each other's time the other is what I would say. Don't be shy try things have fun it's why you went home together.

3. Easy solution - you won't find them in one night stands!

4. If it's one thing I don't do, it's make noises. That shit is for chicks

5. I think I'm going to have to side with the other commenters that state you're not going to get passion in a one night stands, or lots of one night stands. Dudes are programmed to procreate, as much as possible. They're strictly driven by racial memory and biology. Sex is about emotion for us chicks, sex is just spreading semen for a lot of dudes participating in sex they have no other connection to. It sounds like you're going through what I went through right before I met my husband. He followed me home because he'd heard I put out, he thought he was going to get in there too. I shut him down, but bless him for trying. Once I finally did have sex with him it blew my fucking mind. Still does. 25 years later.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Finally someone who gets it. *throws rose petals*

7. Nice bod, but I definitely get the gist of your message. Sex constitutes of dimensions (spiritual, physical, mental, emotional), your body is the canvas and the sex is the masterpiece that I'm trying to create, I put full-time investment because I'm passionate about this art, I'm trying to trigger different emotions out of you, I'm trying to share my creative ideas and fun, if only if you were in my neck of the woods.

8. Depends on the individual.

9. Lol sounds like some of you guys are having whack sex...

For me what turns me on the most is pleasuring the girl, hearing those moans... Feeling her fingernails dig in my back...

If she's not shaking and panting at the end of it, I didn't do my job

10. I read your first post, chuckled and shook my head saying to myself in the process "I'm glad I'm NOT one of those guys". But as you continued to further explain....you lost me.

You said you don't wanna just get pounded into orgasm, that you wish one of these dudes would fuck you with passion. But NOT make love to you?!

To me there are 2 ways it can happen
    Sex or fucking.
    Sex is what I would call the more "passionate" one, where I aim to give her ultimate pleasure and multiple orgasms by teasing and pleasing.
    Fucking is comparable to the "jackhammer syndrome" you previously mentioned.
    Although I myself don't know how to have sex/fuck just to please myself/be selfish. I NEED the girl to give me that glazed over look and hardly able to breathe cuz it's not JUST the pleasure of my penis being inside her. I get down with my hands and mouth. I feel I'm very good at body language and finding what girls like and how exactly they like it without having to ask.....basically I can't just bend a girl over and cum in 5 mins cuz I'm horny. My libido doesn't allow me to and I like it that way. Long, steamy, heated sessions to see how many times I can make her cum🏼🏼

11. YES!!! This man knows what I'm talking about

12. I myself, am extremely passionate about the interweaving of sex and spirituality. I cant link you to my website because my post will be deleted... it's called Lucid Affairs though and its all about full body energy orgasms and using erotic hypnosis to induce these orgasms.. as well as tantra..

like 98% men do not know about these techniques and its extremely sad

13. I'm way better than all these fucks

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. This thread is from Oct of last year .. Im sure Op got what she wanted by now ..

15. Somehow I sincerely doubt that :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. Sounds like you wanna make love without the love. Too bad that's kinda impossible. If a guy is fucking you "passionately" than he'll probably have feelings for you afterward and you don't want that.

...I mean damn girl. Open yo' heart.