How to vape wax?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by oscurochu, Oct 15, 2015.

1. So i just got a v2 pro series 7. So far, i love it. Im not sure what is the proper way to vape concentrates. I have a friend that will put his concentrate in my vape, and itll all be gone within 2-3 hits. I feel like its burning up too fast. He'lll hold down the button and keep releasing it and pressing it again until he gets a big rip from it.

Im new to vaping and concentrates in general. I just feel like hes getting it too hot, but he insists its the "right" way to do it.

2. There is no right way really. I'd tell you the right way was to get a rig, but that dosn't mean it's right. As long as you feel it you're doing it right.

I do low temp dabs and count everything out, my friends take dabs off red hot nails... They laugh at me, i laugh at them. Neither of us are right really. It's all preference.
    Do it the way you want to, pens are a different world from mine anyway, but atleast i can tell you to do it however you want. The lower the temps the better imo though, that's for dabbing, but i would imagine pens are the same. Start out barely heating it, melt them terps into your headholes, and then heat it more and more until it either tastes bad or is gone.

3. i just got a stok r and it works really good for what it is.
    You don't have to keep pushing it button when hitting it, just hold the button down until the overheat feature turns it off after however many seconds

4. It's all preference....I believe you may be onto something there......:>)...

5. Are you using the wax cartridge? I believe you buy it separate. If you aren't, than what a person normally would do is sandwich the extract between layers of Cannabis.

The reason why it is getting hot is the oven is on the top next to the mouth peace. Which is horrible and outdated and it is something I would stay away from, he could be burning it on a temperature too hot. Overall looking at it, and reading through some reviews. I would never have bought it lol.

Check out some youtube videos, I'm sure there are some for that vaporizer.