Best stuff to watch on Netflix high?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by decemberbuddhist, Oct 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Netflix or Hulu.
    Movie, series, documentary. It doesn't matter but I want it to be jaw dropping and yea lol
    Thanks ^_^

2. Right now what's hot on Hulu is: Last Man on Earth, Bob's Burgers, Brooklyn Nine Nine
    But there are tons of Adult swim classics on Hulu worth checking out like Sealab 2021, harvey birdman, aqua teen hunger force, and loads more.
    Workaholics, Quickdraw (must say, quickdraw is a VERY great half scripted/half improv show. It's a hulu original, and they did VERY well), The Wrong Mans (another hulu original) are very much worth checking out on Hulu.
    All of Hulu's original's, even The Awesomes, are pretty great. There are like 3 children's shows though that are obviously not worth the attention. They stand out as learning shows, you'll see.

Netflix I've been trying to get through Burn Notice, if you like Mcgyver like tv shows with action drama, then that's a real good one.
    Wilfred, Weeds, Archer, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, My Name is Earl, 30 Rock, Scrubs, The It Crowd, Rasing Hope, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Better off Ted, LOST, Breaking Bad, Trailer Park Boys, BoJack Horseman, Arrested Development and so much more, are all very much worth checking out on Netflix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.