How to get weed smell out of car?

Discussion in 'General' started by NewWarleans504Slim, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Just put some really strong weed in you glove box for a while & "weed smell" will come out of your car.

2. just bomb it...
    gets some raid and just spray it all in the car that will get the smell out trust me
    its a Jamaican me happy thing

3. I dont troll dude, i was asking because my friend told me that the weed smell sticks to your seat fabric and certain types of seat covers might not pick up the smoke.

Sent from a stoner in New Orleans

4. Shit how bad is it? I box mine out all the time. A quick drive with the windows down solves the problem.

5. #25 Elem3nt17, Oct 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2015
    Leave a half eaten cheeseburger in the back on the floor for a couple weeks, filet o fish would work good in a pinch.

6. Are the seats cloth or leather?

7. Well did you even read our advice, because multiple people said to clean your seats and carpet for this reason.

8. Don't smoke in it

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. If you have a cat, scoop some clumps of catshit out of the box and spread it around your car. Just tell passengers that the cat was locked in the car and shit in it by accident or something. It will mask the weed smell i guarentee it.

10. I find urinating on the seats work just make sure you let them dry after shouldn't take longer than an hour.

11. Sprinkle a little gasoline around in there, tell everyone to ride at own risk because you have a fuel leak. Wait you said a mustang, maybe add a match to the mix then [​IMG]

12. Bang a tranny in the back seat, that will eliminate any odor that is in the vehicle

13. Get an air freshener called California scents, they come in a little tin can, and are incredibly strong and can knock out dank weed smell like a champ. I've been using them for 2 years and i can tell a major difference whenever i don't have one in the truck. I prefer Cornado Cherry scent