How to get weed smell out of car?

Discussion in 'General' started by NewWarleans504Slim, Oct 14, 2015.

1. I just got a 04 mustang and i need to know how to get the weed smell out. What are the best things to use besides a black ice car freshener

Sent from a stoner in New Orleans

2. clean the carpets as well.

3. Just leave the windows down, let it air out and then hit it with some Febreze® for cars.

4. Drive on the highway and blast the air with all windows down for 15 minutes. That should be a good start.

5. Drive it through a car wash with the windows down of course

6. Spray ozium and shut the doors. Shut it from the outside, ofcourse

7. I would sprinkle baking soda all over carpets and let sit. Or just put an open jar of white vinegar in there overnight. Both absorb odors. They all sell odor absorbing cleaners at stores.

8. A cop told me that ozium doesn't work. But what does he know.

9. Pizza
    Popcorn
    Drive threw

10. Febreze make these activated carbon air fresheners you put on your air vents, pretty strong smell

11. There is only one fool proof method to remove the smell of marijuana...You must first head towards the Western Toragarh Desert and find the one eye goblin and steal his other eye, then you have to go to The Kingdom of Nevereth and speak to the King...I'm not quite sure what he says, they kicked me out and I lost the list.

That's as far as I can lead you...Now go, go and fetch what you seek young warrior!//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

12. Do you guys think seat covers will help?

Sent from a stoner in New Orleans

13. Just drive around with the windows down

14. you've been given great advice why do you ask that? I think you're trolling now foreal.

15. No you still need to get the smell out of the fabric of the car. Do you regularly detail your interior when you get your car washed?

16. Gasoline. Pour gasoline all over everything inside your car.

17. Buy around 50 cans of deodorant and pour the liquid all over the car, to intensify the smell use a lighter once you've poured it over everything, even the ouside...