Black out high

Discussion in 'General' started by kingash, Oct 14, 2015.

1. A few days ago I was hanging with my friends smoking with my first time in a week or to. So we were taking hits out of the bong and I was zooted, I decided to take a few more.. Bad idea. Everything started getting dark and I was sweating bad, and then everything turned black and I kept opening and closing my eyes but my vision was still completely black. I don't think it was laced because my friends were perfectly fine. Any ideas on why this happened? I was also having difficulty breathing at this time and I had the problem of not knowing when to breathe or if I even was. Lmao or was I just way to high? Answers please

2. #2 Serapsis, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
    Ive seen people black out on resin knife hits, and also dabs. Not often though, only time ive seen it in person is when the person has underlying health issues like bad blood pressure or diabetes.

when i say black out i dont mean it in the alcohol sense where you do shit while your out of it.
    im talking black out, like eyes roll back and you hit the floor.

3. If I take like 3 dabs I'm zonked lmao shit puts me into a kush coma

4. I've almost passed out from taking a big bong rip and standing up too fast before, i started like getting tunnel vision, but right when i thought i was gonna be out it started going away.

It sounds like you might have been too high and thought you were opening your eyes when they were really just closed the whole time tbh haha.

5. I love that feeling when you're high and stand up too fast.. granted I have to grab hold of something so I don't fall down, but feels so good. Usually when it happens, I sit or lay down and enjoy it.

6. I've taken fatty hash hits, then bam everything goes to like a dark haze, and then less than a minute later I'm just all "whaaaaaa just happened?"
    While trying to regather my thoughts.

7. That happens to me even when I'm sober, If I'm sitting down for a while and stand up quickly I get super light headed and loose my vision for a few seconds and I usually try to hold on to something when its happening

8. #8 Reo, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
    way to high buddy.
    and to the getting up from sitting for some time. what I do if I feel like I'm going to pass out is clench/ flex my gut. like what fighter pilots do when experiencing g-force

9. Yeah, I get it sober too.. but it is nothing like when it happens high. It's like 30 times more amplified. Vision goes white, limbs go numb, my brain feels like it is in outer space.. but the feeling is euphoric. When sober.. it is meh.

10. Marijuana is a stimulant and is proven to elevate the heart rate and lower blood pressure. So that is why you have a greater risk of "head rush" or blacking out when you are stoned.