Black out high

Discussion in 'General' started by kingash, Oct 14, 2015.

1. A few days ago I was hanging with my friends smoking with my first time in a week or to. So we were taking hits out of the bong and I was zooted, I decided to take a few more.. Bad idea. Everything started getting dark and I was sweating bad, and then everything turned black and I kept opening and closing my eyes but my vision was still completely black. I don't think it was laced because my friends were perfectly fine. Any ideas on why this happened? I was also having difficulty breathing at this time and I had the problem of not knowing when to breathe or if I even was. Lmao or was I just way to high? Answers please

2. Too much weed, possibly panic attack

3. Panic attack, happened to me, ran down stairs thinking j was having a heart attack aand then my vision went black and I couldn't see. Or else you have seriously low blood pressure and need to get yourself to the ER. Lol

4. #4 puddleglum, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
    Marijuana lowers the blood pressure and raises the heart rate. It's not placebo effect or all in your head. Pot is a stimulant and has the same side effects as any other stimulant. I've definitely experienced "head rush" after too much coffee, for example. [​IMG]

5. Got way high bruh

6. Lol I was fine afterwards. I felt myself getting high then yes I got a head rush and I couldn't see and breathing was difficult lmfao. Must've been good weed. Maybe I'll take a break for a few mins before my next hit next time lmao