MFJ - 3rd grow thread - Auto Cupboard

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MutherFuckerJones, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Appreciate it, could do with your expertise you done many autos yourself?

2. Loki is the auto man, what do need to know?

3. Yeah man I've known Loki on here for a good while. Helped me out massively with my last one. Critical + Auto. Got about 32 grams if I remember correctly. I was happy as was my first one. Stay tuned seeds should arrive tomorrow

4. Also I'm currently looking into what I should be growing in.
    I'm currently thinking off the back of Loki's success with plant magic, ewc and perlite.

But I used bio-bizz and I was impressed, I mixed it with perlite and bat guava (think that's how it's spelt) bat shit powder basically 😅

5. Purely for my notes, need to buy list》please correct me if I've not got the nutes I need right or any additional recommendations.

plant magic oldtimers oldtimers grow, oldtimers bloom, pm root stim.

x2 litre pots.
    Soil supreme plant magic plus.
    Ewc, Mega worm (worm humus) - http://www.homehydro.co.uk/mega-worm-worm-humus-1l-plagron.html

Garden/scrog netting (any tips on what sort to get?)
    Big tray or 2 separate Drip trays.
    Heatproof reflective tape (edges of cupboard door to stop light leakages)

6. Im in mfj. Bio bizz was ok but my plants always showed hard cal and mag def in it.

7. Id get plant magic bio silicone aswell and maybe pm cal mag and epsom salts.

8. Cheers, Welcome to my ongoing Auto grow thread. Update tomorrow on the strains I'm growing.

Bio silicone I can look at (unsure what it is tbh! )
    I've got some cal mag thinking about it.
    Epsom salts I remember looking into agessss ago but can't really remember the use for them I'll look into it and feel free to tell me haha. Cheers

9. Its plant magic bio silicone mate comes in a black bottle you use it from day 14 until they start to flower then stop it makes the stems alot tougher.
    Epsom salts are magnesium sulphate i believe just gives the plant mag.

10. Is that the one mate?

Attached Files:

11. Gonna go grab these on pay day.
    Is it worth getting a root stimulant then?

Attached Files:

12. Root stim is good its how i first prep water full dose roit stim 1.5l of water and 11 liter pot should do them fir first 10 days
    Bio silicon you can start early (dont mix with eosom salts or cal mag)
    At week 6 stop bio silicon

13. Do you need something that mixes the bio silicone with the water? Like a mixing agent?

14. And advise on when to use the organic grow. And when to move to the bloom?

15. Probably gonna get this. Just pricing it all up.

Attached Files:

16. 53 quid for w very thing I need. Cushty. Gonna get soil and worm castings probably Monday.
    Seeds came today BUT they gone sorting office 😠😡😢

17. Also is there a chart or something for when you should stop using the veg/grow nutes and move to the bloom and when to flush etc?

18. dunno if thats not organic based then youll mess with the microherd
    If you have a health shop near younthat sells pure aloe juice this is good as a root stimulent

19. Ok that sounds good is there anything specific you have tried and tested I can just get ordered off the net? Cheers

20. Plant magic root stim.