MFJ - 3rd grow thread - Auto Cupboard

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MutherFuckerJones, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Never owned my own kit. Now I've collected a fair bit, cost me a total of 20 quid. Happy days.
    Got the CFL for 20 quid ages ago.

Attached Files:

2. Looks good mfj!!
    Subbed
    Doing one plant, I'd use the bigger pot A Smart pot would be good, esp if you're going to use a sip tray.

3. Got to b honest I have no idea what a smart pot is, being a bit dim there 😅😅

4. I need ideas for seeds. First of all.... reliable seed banks

5. Smartpot http://smartpots.publishpath.com/

Seeds. Not super familiar with autos but gorilla seed bank and seedsman have both been awesome to deal with for me. Great freebies. Gorilla hands down has awesome customer service. Berry flavors I'm not sure on. I know the have some berry bomb but not sure on auto

Mess with the best, die like the rest.

6. Just litteraly bought one of these but seedsman won't take credit card only debit 😡

Attached Files:

7. It's pot made of a canvas-like material so works like a wick and will air prune the roots. Search amazon for smart pots, there are other brands too

8. Make sure your card is international. Unless they've changed recently, I haven't had any problems. You can get some good freebies from their promos too.
    Nirvana is cheaper but takes much longer.
    The Vault is good too

9. When I ordered from seedsman they wouldn't take my debit but, they took my credit. Weird

Mess with the best, die like the rest.

10. That is strange. I only wanna buy 1 seed. And for under like 8 quid if possible. I want something coloured like blue or purple or something really fruity . High THC content to. That's what I'm hunting for. Oh and can only used credit card until payday on 28th 😬😆

11. If I wait till payday I'm gonna go over to the town about half hour away from my house and buy a mix pack of autos for a tenner. You get 3 and can pretty much choose what u want . But impatient and want to get it started haha 😅

12. Just bought 3 seeds. Updates to follow.

13. #35 MutherFuckerJones, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    So I bought 3 seeds from a head shop about 2 miles away from me, who to be fair did me a cracking deal!
    Mainly due to the fact they had limited stock in and I wanted to buy them today. Soo to follow is what I got!!

14. 1st one I got was one I wanted anyway.
    Auto Diesel x Auto Blueberry Paradise seeds

Attached Files:

15. 2nd one i got was the Auto Jack.
    Description given:
    " Sativa dominant mother Jack Herer and fast flowering White Widow father to obtain a balanced hybrid in its autoflowering form. After 5 generations Paradise seeds have managed to produce strong stable and productive plants, that yield a firm amount of tasty big buds under a layer of trichomes. "

Paradise seeds again.

Attached Files:

16. And I've got to be honest I can't remember the last one! I got 3 though and they should be here in a few days 😆😃 just need my growing medium and I'm awayyyy

17. #39 MutherFuckerJones, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    Just looking through their list, you know, to try and jog my memory for what she said on the phone.

It's one of these two it was either blueberry or diesel crossed with amnesia. So one of the following!

The Auto blue d I posted by accident. But that was supposed to be in the post 2 above 😯😊

Attached Files:

18. I'm in mutherFucker,