MFJ - 3rd grow thread - Auto Cupboard

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MutherFuckerJones, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Epsom salts are good aswell. If your plant is just showing mag def id give it epsom.

2. What's happening mf Jones? Your space sorted out yet?

3. Mfj!! Where'd ya go? Hope all is well

4. Hey people! Had some stuff to deal with recently so been well behind on sorting my shit out 😂
    Anyway. I got my space sorted out. Got my extraction hung. Lights hung. 1 axt potted about half hour ago.
    I need to get a spray bottle tomorrow. And also need to sort out the massize light leakage problem.

But it's all in and ready to go just need a curtain to black it out.
    Will be potting my blue diesel in a day or two once I've refined the space a bit 😄

5. Here is my home made set up in my cupboard!

Attached Files:

6. Got a lot of light leaking at the moment. I have got some caulking and sealed the top. Just the doors that have gaps around them. Unsure what to do. I still need to open the doors so unsure how I can fill the gaps. Might get a curtain across the front but cant afford a curtain and pole atm!
    Might just tape one door up n go from there!

7. Double the tape together to make a flap then tape that flap to the door.

8. What a simple. But really good idea! 😃 I will be doing this tonight!!
    I fucked up with the first seed. Got my second seed waiting for it to pop hopefully it's done by the time I get home n I get get it potted!
    Just need to get the light on now need see when I need to get the extraction on. Not tested it out yet!

9. key to seeds popping is soil temp. 80ish should be about right.
    Good luck and if u have not, read ahead using the guides here. Tons of relevant info.

10. It's not popped yet. I've got it in a wet tissue paper on a plate in a warm cupboard. Not the way to go?
    I've only done one other from seed I've always had cuttings

11. #192 Pro GMO 2, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2015
    U are using a recommended technique. I use one of those sprouting cubes and a couple drops of rooting gel and water then let it sit in a warm area. I like using clear plastic cups and once the roots pop out I transplant into its final 3 or 5 gallon smart pot.

12. I used to do the paper towel method now they go straight in the pot i water with 1-2l of water with root stim in and let them do their thing.

13. So I put it on top of my sky box, always a bit warm, come back from work and there it is! The little white tail :D bit of relief.
    So I have sealed the cracks in my cupboard.
    I've got a big dark sheet I'm going to put over the front of the doors to block any more light out. And keep it in.
    I need to get it in the pot now and get the light sorted out on the timer.
    Then keep my eye on temperature.
    Not run it for more than 5 mine so far so unsure how warm it going to get. I've got another extractor but the one I've got it already a bit loud. I'm going to get a timer on the extractor too so it's not just on constantly.

14. I don't just want to stick it on then go to work so I could've done with leaving it till Saturday so I can sit with it all day.
    Might just stick the 300w cfl on it tomorrow as they don't kick off much warmth anyway

15. It's in the soil. It's been watered. Got a little heater in the space as the temp is right down at 16c so if I warm it up a bit it should pop the soil!

16. She has popped the soil! I'm going to get the 300w cfl on it first thing tomorrow morning. For now it is in the space with the heater on. Looking forward to this now finally got the ball rolling 😃😥😆

17. Few snaps. ..
    Cupboard it's in whilst shut.
    Pot inside the space next to the heater thing.
    Couple close ups.

Attached Files:

18. Just got the light in my space. Gonna go back to it in an hour see what the Temps are like.

19. Seems to be sitting about 21-27c.

Attached Files: