What I hate about smoking weed

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by kingkhan, Oct 11, 2015.

1. I love smoking weed I love everything about it the look the taste the smell how many different things you can do with it what it can do to you but recently iv been online finding out tips of growing and general things about weed I know there is a certain stereotype of stoners being all chill and nice and always willing to help that's somewhat true but a stoner is only a stoner if he is stoned other then that hes no different from you or me and will fuck you around when ever he can anyway what I hate is that Ill ask a general question about growing or post a picture showing my plants right away it's downhill from there because either I don't use the right nutes and should kill myself or I'm using the wrong types of pots and I should kill myself I get it if I'm not using the right nutrients but can't you say "hey man your using the wrong nutrients a better mix would be this one" instead of "hey fuck wit are you asking for shitty buds do you even want weed cunt" i have been told so many times my plants are gonna die or will never bud they haven't died yet and I enjoy smoking what I grow I'm in a real kinda moody high right now I probably don't make much sense but either way you should get the jist of what im saying either way im glad I shared my opinion comment and share yours

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't get it. So are you going to quit smoking weed if you hate it?

3. That's an internet thing. For some reasons it's full of assholes who just want to be a dick wad to everyone...I don't get it.

Kill yourself because your plants are gonna die and your weed is gonna suck. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. the fact that i cant quit or get a job because of all the lab coat wearing urine sniffers...

• Like Like x 1
  5. I don't understand

Thread title is what you hate about smoking weed, but the posts doesn't actually say what you hate about smoking weed.

You are just irritated that people on the internet are dicks.

Welcome to the internet

-Yuri
    Also isn't this the religion section?

How high were you lol

-Yuri

6. I am confused about your thread.

• Like Like x 2
  7. look at "go kill yourself" as a punctuation, or an exclamation point even. if youre told to kill yourself you know theyre dropping real knowledge

dont buy into the stoner stereotype either. tht's what the anti-drug folks do and tht's why theyre against us. we're normal, decent sobriety challenged ppl. jokes aside everyone remains what they are whether high or not. and most ppl arent assholes, it only seems like it when you let the assholes get to you. a tip is to find the comedic value in every post

go kill yourself

9. #9 Marco Quiroz, Sep 26, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    If weed makes you laugh and laughter is the best medicine is weed the best medicine???

10. Of course it is. No bout a doubt it.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. If a midget smokes weed will they get high or medium???

12. Hmmmm. Yes, for sure. As long as they back forward first.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Its just how some people choose to use their words

Sucks and we hope they will learn, but in the end we can't force them to

And really those who knowingly hurt others are in so much pain. We just gotta be the bigger person and ask the universe to send them healing

14. If weed gives you the munchies why wouldn't we prescribe it to anorexic

15. It is. It has shown great effectiveness for primary anorexia as well as anorexia that results from some other ailment.

16. I am confused. You love smoking weed or you hate??