Anyone Roll(BJJ) while high?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by beastos, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Just curious any jiujieteiros in here? Purple belt here, just curious if anyone else rolled stoned? Oss

2. I am not getting you...

3. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. It's a form of martial arts and OP is asking if anyone has done it high.

@OP my homie is a brown belt and converted his shop garage into a cool little training center. We used to get lit and roll. Was cool high but not drunk.

4. Black belt here. Been using cannabis regularly a little over a year now. Rolled once a few hours after hitting the vaporizer, but that's it. Would like to try rolling high though.

5. I definitely would. I've been into martial arts since i was a kid and have been debating joining a local gym on Main Street with BJJ classes. No pro in practice, but have done alot of the visual learning and am a big UFC fan. Dancing with Mary Jane helps my basketball and meditation skills, i can't see why it wouldn't help tune in better to the movements of jiu jitzu as well.

6. How long did it take you to get your black belt?

7. Almost 9 years. Been training for 13 so far.

8. #8 Delphinidins, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2016
    I never done BJJ but i think it would be amazing to roll while high. I have wrested while high you are much more flexible and relaxed it seems.

9. I have rolled high but I only smoke a little.
    I don't want my instructor to get offended if I'm all red eyed

10. I've rolled high before. Much better sensation. I feel the ground and the opponent much better. There's a certain flow to things.

This isn't particular to BJJ though. I've gotten into similar flows with other sports. The herb works in miraculous ways. [​IMG]

11. I havnt- but the only reason really is I drive to/from class and dont drive stoned.
    Iv got matts down in the spare room- but only like 3m x 4m, its enough to have someone round to get in some extra drilling but not enough for rolling.
    Otherwise Id give it a try, for a gi based player I incorporate quite a lot of 10th planet techniques/positions- and Im sure Eddie meant for them to be used whilst high.

My main training partner likes to talk a lot- bad puns, pro wrestling style comentary, bad kung fu movie dialogue- his main way of passing guard is to make me laugh, I do worry after a few joints he'd have me giggling like a bitch and he'd get his ezequiel choke in before I composed myself.

12. When I was a teen I would roll all the time...smoke and drank along side it too. The roll takes the lead though

The Mole Hole