First flowering help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by scuterkkid, Oct 10, 2015.

1. I need help to you figure out if my plant is flowering, what do you think?
    It has flowers growing but you on

Attached Files:

2. Yes. Those are buds growing on your plants. The second picture is showing some pretty severe nute burn on some of the leaves. Looks like they are flowering and are still kind of small. Did you start these late and have them growing outside and the natural change of the daylight hours throw them into bud? The outdoor growing season is coming to an end. Hours of light trigger these plants to bud and as soon as the daylight hours get down short enough, they'll flower every time. Next year, start your plants in February and keep them inside until after the last frost. If you put them out then and keep them going throughout the whole season, you'll be harvesting trees next year this time. TWW

3. Thank u for that advice, yea I did leave them outside and the natural change of daylight hours sparked it to flower and then 3 days or so after my other plant flowered, I'm planning on putting them in a aeroponic grow tent, I was building while they were growing In pots. The fury og which is the fist and second picture is a foot tall and doing great, now what is your opinion on the nutrient deficiencies of this hybrid?

4. Im gonna post another pic in the same thread for u to see, sorry I'm new to this