Can i clone this late in flower and then reveg it? (Pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Zach, Oct 10, 2015.

1. so i was harvesting the rest of my plants and noticed this. i was thinking of taking these really small popcorn out and using it to clone. Its basically its own little plant since it stretched out towards the side which is where all the light was. I have two of these right now and was wondering if i could clone them, then put them in reveg so that i can get another mother plant... i know it'll take a while but i've got patience
    just wondering if its possible this late in flower(harvest).. how would i go about doing this? is it the same as cloning during the veg state?

Attached Files:

2. that's going to be pretty hard to get that to root. not saying impossible but I wouldn't have a ton of hope. give it a try though would be pretty cool if it did.

3. Could try chopping the lower leafs and then cut like 1/3 off the tips of the higher leafs and with rooting gel or powder it should work. Kind of have to get lucky with it that late though.

4. okay, i was thinking about using a bubble cloner, would i still need the powder???

5. Not too sure on this I know you don't necessarily need it but it helps. I would take a few cuttings and I'm sure you'll get one that roots.

6. Ive done it many times in a ez clone. Roots actually appear sooner than most cuttings but takes a while for new growth

7. Just leave all those on it and reveg her. Then pulls clones