When me and my boyfriend get high, he wants sex but I dont

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tiedye_hippie3, Oct 10, 2015.

1. A lot of the time when me and my boyfriend get high together, I don't feel like having sex. Like I just want to cuddle and be cute and be high together. Is this just me? Is there anything I can do?? Anything is appreciated [​IMG]

2. Is hit cuddly when sober? You can get high and he stays sober and maybe cuddle and the opposite for the opposite. Probably sounds stupid but it is a broad application.

3. "No" doesn't work anymore?

The times they are a changin'.//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

4. Fantastic Fox I never did actually thought of that!! We might have to try that!! Thank you!

OscarZetaAcosta I have said no but I feel like it upsets him. I'm trying to find a solution, not keep doing the same thing.

5. Of course it is goin' to upset him, he wants to get laid.

But he's a big boy, I think he'll live.//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

6. the best thing you can do is say, "sometimes I just feel like cuddling and being close, so let me have that and sometimes you can have sex." Compromise, and talking. If you can do that, things are easier. Sometimes theres just a lack of understanding because you havent talked about it, and it leaves both people feeling how ever they choose to feel about whatever topic. TALK AND COMPROMISE

7. Agreed with 1Blacklash1 the best thing you can do is just be open, honest and communicate.

8. Give him a handy?

9. If he works hard to take care of you and make you happy, you should take one for the team. Just sayin' lol

10. How often do you guys have sex in general?

11. He has hands doesn't he???
    If not...completely understandable

12. This is the part where OP realizes that even when they are sober, all he wants to do is have sex.. lol.

When you are stoned, you will normally default to your just asinine behavior. The fact that the asinine behavior he displays is getting pussy is troubling to say the least. I could go on, but i imagine i'll have to defend this point from some "But men always think about sex!" type perspective.

Here we go again.

13. Just give up the pussy. Goddamn man what are you 15 years old? Let the man fuck.

14. Sounds like your the 15 year old. Not everything in life is about getting laid and not everyone wants to just fuck all the time. If I was OPs bf I'd be happy to just have a beautiful lady to cuddle with. If I was that horny all the time I'd find time to jerk it and enjoy the cuddling.

15. Kahgknow thank you!! One of the only two helpful replies on this. When I created this post I thought the replies would be more helpful but I'm getting shit for asking for help.

16. Get him a fleshlight or something, he's gotta bust a nut or he's gonna bust skulls

17. How often do you guys typically have sex in a week. How long have you been together? How often do you get high together?
    Your OP does not have enough info for anyone to give any decent advice.

18. Just curious, but, why not?

Because, really, it's the tops.

19. Does the weed actually increase his sex drive or just lower yours? No I think the optimal solution here would be to compromise on something mutually beneficial...for example, what else does he like doing ? Communicate , tell him how you feel - not all of us guys are mind readers... but that's your best bet - maybe you can enjoy the other intimate feelings and as such resume your normal motto the day after.

20. #20 Jason Malek, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    Honestly weed affects e'rybody a little differently though OP,..so 'normal' for one may not be for the other.