Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this too much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YeahItsMe, Oct 9, 2015.

1. #1 YeahItsMe, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
    NotMyPotato is a lightweight (about 57 kilos). He usually smokes around 0.5g or 1g with friends (4-5). Last time he smoked was about 5 days ago with 2 more persons and they smoked about 0.5g. He didn't get very blazed. (NotMyPotato was talking crap but he didn't feel too ripped or anything like that, keep in mind that NotMyPotato smoked three days straight)
    Ok now the actual question. NotMyPotato is going to smoke 1g only with his gf and this is the first time he's smoking this much on his own (0.5 each).
    Do you have any idea of what he should from it? Should NotMyPotato consider it too much? With too much I mean will he still be able to walk around and at least act slightly normal? (on his first actual trip he got so fucked he wasn't even able to walk for about half an hour and got lost with a friend //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.png)
    By the way im pretty sure this guy gets is indica not sativa. (well at least from the latest experience, you can never be sure on the streets)

Side-note: Im new to this forum.

2. I just realized I posted this in the medical section. Could an admin please move this? Anticipated thanks.

3. #3 dankness420, Oct 9, 2015
  4. Just take it bowl by bowl man, a gram won't last that long, but it should be enough for the two of you. We can't say for sure what'll happen to you, that's the responsibility you take when you choose to partake in a mind altering substance.

5. I don't mean to dis on the OP but man, kids these days and the internet. I sometimes wonder if there was internet when I was young if I would go to a message board to ask how many sips of whisky I should take. I doubt I would but I guess I'll never know.

Deep breath....and exhale. I'd suggest that the folks involved take a drag and see how it feels. Don't worry about units of weight. Just enjoy yourselves and your weed and take it slow if you're new...which you are.

6. Just smoke till you feel good man. And it'll all be good.

7. wtf is with that potato shit

8. #8 shadowstryker, Oct 9, 2015
    Other drug forums used to encourage people to stop saying "I" or "me" to avoid self-incrimin, but all that has been discouraged for years because it doesn't work and sounds retarded. In relation to the posted picture, people often used "SWIM" to stand for "Someone Who Isn't Me".

9. Just smoke it up bro. Even if you do get fucked up what does it matter? If you have somewhere to be that it'd worry you then don't smoke and re-evaluate your priorities. Weed isn't like other drugs that'll completely fuck you up (like alcohol and balance). If shit hits the fan you'll be able to walk fine.

10. Damn potato and swim? Just use something like "Dickless Wonder" or "anal technician" that way there would be less confusion.

11. Smoke until you and your girlfriend get high and then stop smoking.

12. lmaooooo dickless wonder

13. Swim lol thank you that made me lol and I'm glad that trend is gone cause it was silly