Outdoor Grow Nutrition

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by floridaganjagal, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Hi there, I'm a newbie to growing in general. I'm on my second outdoor grow. My plant is in her 4th week and planted in Jiffy Natural and organic seed starting mix. I've been feeding organic miracle grow (i know its on the bottom of the list of stuff to do) its all I could find at the time. I want to change the Miracle Grow, but don't know to what. I know I need something with Nitrogen. She has yet to be moved to her final home. Prob a 3-5 gallon. Btw I don't really know if she is a she yet.
    I used organic MG soil last grow with the organic MG fert during veg and had a successful grow, in that I ended up with smokable buds that get me toasted, but they are thin and airy.
    So anyway, what to feed and how often and thank you in advance. 😉

2. Also I am growing pineapple I know nothing else about it, like if its auto. Im also in South Florida. Temps are great in the day and night. Humidity is always high.

3. I don't know but im in South Florida too. I just germinated a seed i found on my table and put it inside a red cup with some dirt from outside. im wondering if weed could grow outside in october and also what would someone feed to the plant other than water.

4. Outdoor if you want to use chemical nutes I would just order Jacks dynamic duo. Veg and flower ferts that are inexpensive and will grow plants as good as any of the "cannabis specific" nutes. It doesnt get mentioned much here at gc but you can find some awesome grows with it on other forums.

http://www.jrpeters.com/Products/Jack-s-Classic/Bu...

5. Thanks so much Jay! I appreciate the tip and I'll definitely check it out.

Hey Ambivalent Stone, yeah the soil down here is terrible. I planted some other types of plants directly into the soil and they died. I don't use the soil here and I keep the plants in at least a three gallon so they are mobile. Im using Jiffy Seed starter atm.
    I also use the paper towel method for germination.
    I grew my first plant starting in May but I think that now that it isn't 110 degrees down here, that it'll be better for the plants. Mine was heat stressed this summer but still lived.
    The only thing I worry about is that it does get dark earlier, but. everything seems to do well down here. I think south Florida is at its best in the winter.