I get erections when I pet animals but I am not attracted to them.

Discussion in 'General' started by Nerd139, Oct 9, 2015.

1. #1 Nerd139, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
    The tile says I all. It's so strange. Perhaps this happens to others or some smart grasscityer can explain why this happens.

It's the strangest things blades

2. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/blink.png

3. Somethings are best kept to yourself lol

4. Creepy [​IMG], although I have a dog you would get along with, he gets erections while being petted [​IMG]

5. When I saw your post I was like "Did I break the rules by talkiung about my erections around animals?" Lol
    Dude, I figured I couldnt be the only one. It's weird. I've found when something is weird about me other people have it too.
    If a dog got an erection while I petted him I would never pet that dog again. Now that's weird. Although it does give me a thought. Dogs are mammals too so maybe erections are a mammals way of saying we like something even when it's not sexual.

That or I have jerked so much my mind automatically assumes any fast movement of my hand is me masturbating.

6. no rules broke.....lol but dude.. stay away from sheep...lol never heard of that before.
    Im sure you are not alone though. we all have the human condition

7. Now that's not fair, don't be selfish [​IMG]

8. #8 Nerd139, Oct 9, 2015
    I remember the first time it happened. I was on my bed a few years ago petting my guinea pig and she was so nice and cal. I was beginning to fall asleep because I felt so nice and warm with her on my lap and next thing I now boner city. Ever since then when I pet an animal I get an erection. It's awkward when I wear shorts because when I am around my family units I can stand up.

9. Dog erections remind me of that SouthPark episode where Cartman jerks off a dog.

My sister just told me today to rub her dog around his private regions because he likes it there. I'd rather not touch his dick lol

10. Maybe it's time to explore the "furry" community.

11. "Maybe it's time to explore the "furry" community."
    Are you out of your goddamn mind? It would just be called a zoophilia community. There aren't many furries out there if that's your definition of a furry

12. You're telling me you don't want a coat of lipstick???

13. Lol at this thread

14. [​IMG]

no

i do consider some animals to be beautiful tho, i stare

but my dick stays soft

15. idk what to say, but stay off my lawn and stay away from my dog .

16. I wanna take OP to a dog park.

17. fuck ...... embarrassingly enough I don't get erections from animals....... but god fucking damit is it awkward as fuck when I'm playing around or visiting my niece or nephews, since they are in the habit of crawling over or sitting on me or other people.

18. oh my god

19. #20 Nerd139, Oct 9, 2015
    To be honest I kind of want to dress up in animal costumes and play around all day. Seems like a lt of fun but I cant do it by myself. I'm a silly bitch but I do have shame.
    Hmmm...touchy.. I'm just going to go by your name there that you my firend are a furry. Welcome to the community. I know about one other definite fury on this site but I cant remember his username right now.

It took me a second to realize what this means. Fuck no. I just want to know that I am not some freak who really loves animals.

Hey man we've all gotten erections whne we didnt want to. That's what women need to understand. We men have no control over our penises. If we did we wouldnt invent methods to hide our boners or suffer from erectile dysfunction.

It has a mind of its own ladies.

Youre a stronger man than I. I salute you

[​IMG]
    And no I am not hard for this dog lol. It's only when I am petting them.

"Well sir we love that you want to work at the ASPCA. Great resume. Just one question, do you get erections when you pet animals? We have to ask this of all our applicants. There was an incident"

I think some random guy on your law petting your dog would be weird even if he wasnt sporting an erection the size of the golden gate bridge
    [​IMG]