High for 5 days

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Jmilluh, Oct 8, 2015.

1. So I'm pretty new to weed and still learning and something has happened. I took a little bit of weed like a make a bowl amount and mixed it with pudding. Without heating it. Which was a big mistake cause I didn't feeling anything at first except a little bit of drowsiness in my eyes. Next day i was hit with a familiar feeling, like a weed buzz. I was still functional. And this wore off but hit me again later that night. This is when it gets weird, I hit me again the next morning but was continuous that day and the next day. Now it has been 4 days and I'm freaking out. Has anyone experienced this and knows how long this last? Please I need answers

2. Hmmm i dont think that much weed would effect you that much over 4 days, unless your like super sensitive to it or something. plus im pretty sure you have to heat it up to activate the THC.

3. I'm pretty sensitive to weed I don't have much of a tolerance, and I get not heating it but wouldn't your body do that while breaking it down

4. It's all in your head, it's impossible to get high that way.

5. I think you are having an anxiety attack or some other anxiety-related issue. There is just no way that could happen. The weed left your body days ago. See a doctor if you're worried. But it has nothing to do with your sensitivity or tolerance. It literally cannot happen as you described. I promise you.

6. when its not decarbolzyed its not in a form that you body can utilize, at all

7. u wr hugh fro five dauys??

8. #8 Leafre, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
    Yep, I have anxiety issues myself and when I smoked my first joint and bowl I felt like I was high for 2 weeks on and off but I knew I wasn't. I think it's because it's such a new and foreign feeling that your mind goes back to that moment over and over again and your mind is very powerful so you physically feel it.

9. #9 gifgiraff, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017

10. I didn't know mixing weed with pudding got you high? 5 days? Lol

11. Naw bro it wasn't you mixing your fucking weed with pudding it was all the fucking crack you smoked a couple days ago. Mixing weed with pudding? Come on dude I know you're new but did you not even think to Google that before you did it?

12. Eating raw weed can be and is used as a form of medicine. Weed needs to be heat activated in order to achieve to high/stoned effects. I have nothing else to say except...troll. Ask me for proof and I can provide links....ask me for more proof and I will provide you with links that will take you a lifetime to read. The internet is here for a reason.