MaDdLiBs Organic Led Jacky White and Gorilla Glue #4 Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by MaDdLiBs, Oct 8, 2015.

1. #1 MaDdLiBs, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
    So here is my first grow, its an indoor grow in a 4x2x4 tent for flowering and then a closet of about the same size for vegging, cloning, seeds. The Jacky White is on day 42 of flowering, meanwhile I just switched the Gorilla Glue#4 over to flower today so the fun begins with that also. Ive used Mars reflector series 2 LEDs for my lighting, i need to pick up some more to add light to the flower room. My soil is a living soil following Clackamus Coot's recipe and it has been some amazing soil. Also in the large pot is a Wonder Woman seedling that was formerly growing very quickly before one of my cats decided to sneak in and attack it so its slowly hanging on, Then theres two random bag seed seedlings that i got bored and decided to pop and see what i got. Then under the humidity dome i have a couple gorilla glue cuttings i took for the next round. Here are some pictures of my room and plants. My cat has officially been banned from being anywhere near the plants, one cat gives them no bother and the other seems bent on playing and digging in the pots. Oh well. Enjoy!

Here is the Jacky White as of yesterday:
    3791.jpeg
    3797.jpeg
    3806.jpeg

Now heres the Gorilla Glue as of yesterday(its now in the flower tent):
    3801.jpeg
    3804.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Also here is the veg room: 3799.jpeg

Humidity is usually around 40-50% in both rooms, itll occasionally go down to 35ish and as high as 60 but never more or for long, it does not fluctuate frequently and temperature is normally 76-79 never over 81, it stays pretty steady especially now with the fall season upon us

3. i tell ya, pussy cats are nothing but trouble. he he he!

hi! nice little grow you got going on. are you just finishing your first round of plants? your buds look great!

4. hahaha they're always unpredictable and Yes, the jacky white was my first plant then about halfway through i got the gorilla glue and popped the seedlings and added those into the mix

5. the GG4 needs to be trellised so right before you flip the lights and again if they need it should really help with the weak stems. glue has been known to snap off easily and people have found that adding a lot of support using trellis netting has made the world of difference.

6. Yeah i was thinking i would have to set something like that up, i figured sometime next week i would set something up and let it really take off

7. Hello MaDdLiBs. Very nice grow you have. Is your space going to be able to keep those temperatures in the winter? I mean might it get colder for the plants in their current space?

What is Jacky White? i'm unfamiliar with that cultivar. So far you're looking good.

I love my cats, but they can leave a few marks on some plants. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/sad_1.gif

8. Hey EyeC, thanks for your interest, when the winter comes I can just pump the heat in my house, bonus of heat being included in rent hahaha, also I have a space heater on hand to supplement it. Also there's an air conditioner located in the room the plants on so I shouldn't have much issue balancing the temps out correctly. I've actually been looking forward to winter for this reason

9. Also I've heard Jacky white is jack herer and white widow but no one really knows. Paradise seeds developed it a little while back I believe and a friend of mine got a cut of it. Its an amazing smoke

10. I ran out of likes, but i am looking in. :D Updates?