Accidental Elevator Hit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SativaSteve, Oct 8, 2015.

1. I did the exact same thing in the exact same way! My friend did it to himself and passed out in band class just completely face planted hahaha good fuckin times. So stupid though when I look back at it. Easily could've killed myself doing it!

2. #22 jay719, Oct 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
    CanadianOrganic
    Who cares?

Narrow minded people who insist on making race an issue. God I'm glad I left the South.

iDoIt4Yal you're welcome to come over and do some elevator hits if ya want, just let me know and I'll stock up on grape soda.

3. I believe some of my siblings did that as well when I was a kid (they're all older), I remember my cousin passing out by my back door if I remember correctly. Why was this a thing? Lol

4. ^ lol because kids are dumb

gotta learn the slow kinda way.... hahaha [​IMG]

5. Bro, one time we were playing taxi and i took my hit and my friend just up and left, haven't seen him since.

Still got that hit held tho.This was last year sometime. I just breathe through my nose, since the nose and lungs aren't connected. Yeah, i'm pretty ill.

Another time i took a hit on an actual elevator, it was crazy; i woke up in the hospital.

6. Chill Bruh! Im black as shit and even tho my white friend introduced me to it he put a couple more of us on to it too.

My first time was kinda fucked up tho. Only did it twice. Had two people pressing on my torso and by the time they were finish the last thing I remember was seeing the color purple Lol. I woke up high as a kite laughing my ass off.

Appearently I hit my head on a bike peg on the way down tho [​IMG]

It's ridiculous lmao.

7. That's good for those brain cells

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. ahhh I miss smoking in the dorms, had at least 3 people pass out and fall into the running steamy shower from ripping gb's in a 6x8 bathroom with 6 people in the bathroom...ah freshman year

9. Based on the title, I was expecting a story involving an actual elevator.
    I am very disappointed.

10. I ended up on the floor a few times and he's right u got up to fast but wen I'm on the floor seems like I been there for ever kinda like I just had a seizure it's really weird I don't remember how I got there

11. #31 steveareno517, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2015
    hell yeah we do we the craziest mothefuckers on the planet don't mess with us we shoot up schools and all that lmao. But seriously most of us take pride n being crazy mother fuckers , white people lol

12. Most colleges have an RA that lives on the floor as well as campus police that does rounds on every floor smelling for weed. My room mate got busted like that. Smoking a bong in the room, campus 5-0 and the RA were knocking on our door. First night there he landed himself 1000 dollars in tickets and a court date. Possession and paraphernalia tickets. I even got one for "suspicion" of cannabis. Fucking city ordinances.

13. #33 5cooby Doo, Dec 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    This entire thing sounds ridiculously stupid.... Does anyone have a LOGICAL explanation as to why you would attempt to do such a thing intentionally?
    ..dont think there is one.

14. did the same exact thing back in highschool except instead of holding in air you'd hold in weed after you hit the blunt

15. really? I could have sworn the lungs and nose are somewhat connected. Ummmm..... What???

16. Nah man simple calculus, as long as he only breathes out of his left nostril he'll be good, besides that's the only one that really counts anyway!

17. Its the full effect of thc its like you trip for a second dont hold your breath too long. Onky do that if your sitting on the couch man. Ive hit my head so many times doing that

18. Elevator hits...lol we used to do that as youngsters