Accidental Elevator Hit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SativaSteve, Oct 8, 2015.

1. So the other day my girlfriend and I were smoking in my dorm room. We always make sure we only take a hit we can clear, and also to make sure all the smoke gets in the spoof. We were ripping my bong and I was sitting in a chair. I take wayyy to big of a hit but clear it anyways so that smoke doesn't get out into my room. In panic, I stand up really fast, grab the spoof and blow it out the window. I proceed to cough a lung up and before I know it I'm starting to fade, my body slowly started falling but I was still holding a conversation. And then, all of a sudden I was in the floor and couldn't remember how I got there. My girlfriend was freaking out because she thought I was seizing or something and then I finally came back to reality. This was all off of one bong rip, craziest hit I've ever taken by far!

2. No, you got up too fast.

3. Dude i don't know how your college works but can't you just put some bags over the fire alarm or some shit? Instead of being paranoid af.

4. Isn't that the premise of an elevator hit? Taking a large hit while sitting/crunched down and then getting up real quick so that you get a really crazy head rush?

5. but why would you want to do that? isn't it better to just smoke and chill instead of doing dumb shit? i did that too but only once, i prefer to just sit on a couch and smoke fat joints.

6. I'm in freshmen dorms and they take the smell pretty seriously. Upperclassmen dorms are fine to do that though
    I wasn't purposefully trying to pass out/black out, it was actually pretty terrifying!

7. Elevator hit do get you to that next level high, although I have ended up on the floor a good handful of times.

Beyond fucked up, kids DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

8. Yea, oxygen deprivation is a blast. lol

9. Im also confused by this "elevator hit", you guys need to chill, white ppl always taking shit to the next level

10. Look you got to have something interesting to do in the suburbs. We weren't lucky enough to have gunshots and police brutality to keep us busy so we had to think of things to entertain ourselves.

Lol j/k Your comment reminded me of a friend growing up. His mom would always tell him not to be going off and partying with a bunch of white guys because "They gets too f'd up" She was quite serious about it, and very right as well lol

11. Damn whites people

12. I know right? Im glad black people dont try to do anything, and regress levels

13. green out. Yeah happens couple times for me. Once was five footer that blew me to the fucking moon!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. "be a good little seat and only get faded with the blacks and Asians but never I repeat never party with them white boys..."

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. I thought you got hit by an elevator???? :[

16. If someone were to say black people always take shit to the next level, it'd be racist. But not for white people! Just a friendly joke when u say shit about them...

17. Quick question;
    Who cares?

18. Obviously I do and that's why I typed it... I know many others would agree with me too

19. People who care about racism and double standards

20. In middle school me and my friends did this thing where you would stand up, cross your arms over your chest, bend down from the waist and huff and puff clean oxygen air 20 times and then lift up your body straight up and press your back to a wall. Then you would hold in the air and have your friend press your arms against your chest as hard as they could while you are holding your breath.

The oxygen deprivation technique described here makes you pass out instantly for like 10-60 seconds, and yes I'm sure it kills your brain cells for the time being. And to think I wasn't even getting high yet back then... [​IMG]