1st Grow... Starting to Flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wanderlust2, Oct 7, 2015.

1. This is a quick glimpse at a couple of my girls. These were started from seed on August 15. Wondering if I'm on the right track and how long I should wait before they may be ready to be harvested.

Attached Files:

2. those outside? I'm about a week behind you, mine are in their 1st week of flowering can't wait to see some buds! But should be 4-6 weeks and when the time frame gets close checks your trichs till about 60% Amber or so and should be good I believe! Just a noob but that's what I've been reading and shooting for as this grow was just medical bagseed, good luck!

3. Yes. These ladies are completely outdoors. They were germinated indoors then moved outside once they touched soil. Thankfully I'm less worried about yield and focused on getting a nice looking plant.... Have other items I'm growing (sadly my pumpkin/gourda are a lost cause, whatever loved them wasn't feeling these girla)

How are yours coming along? Best of luck to you as well.

Attached Files:

4. that's cool let nature takes its course! They Look good though? Hope you get some good smoke! Mine seem good going and day 3 of flowering and I can see the stretch happening lol, gonna be fun to see how it all unfolds! Just wondering if I should prune/defoliate but no suggestions!