Is it ever safe to move pollinated cuttings back into sterile veg or flower room

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gman420_AkA_ greenthumb, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Alright I've been growing since about 17 and I'm 33 now. It was a trade learned and taught by my father. Recently we haven't been speaking and that screwed me for advise , seeds, clones , and virtually everything to do with his genetics. So I hit my local Vancouver seed bank and picked up 10 Blueberry seeds. Regular seeds, not feminized or auto flower as I do not like these for genetics. Anyways got 4 Males and 4 Females. Kept 1 M and 4 F. I've already got 14 thriving cuttings from 2 of the females. I am going to pollinate some cuttings with the 1 M. The M is sealed off in completely different room and I am super careful to shower before entering sterile veg and flower room. Now my questions are when I move my F cuttings into separate M room is it ever safe to move back into my sterile veg and flower room? I have way better lighting and power and in M room just have some single CFL's. in F room I have several long floresants with a 1000 W MH. Then flower 1000 W sodium. So to be able to move my cuttings back to the powerful light would be great. But not at the potential cost of ruining my sterile F room. So is it ever safe to move back. Maybe after a certain amount of time? Also is there anything wrong with pollinating cuttings and not seed grow Females. Cause my 4 F from seed are huge now and ready to flower. Cuttings are still small. Also should I keep 1 F in veg room for genetics to take cuttings from. Also as I take cuttings of cuttings how bad am I washing down the genetics and potency? Thx in advance for all info.

2. I had no problem moving my pollinated plant bag in to my flower room as few hours after pollicnating it in a seperate location. I just let it set for bout two hours after pollinating, gave it a good spray down to remove any extra pollen and put it back into the veg room.