Ok my coco problem

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by xGreenThumb, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Ok so I'm aware of the calcium problem but calmag is hard for me to get because shipping takes forever and no local store has it. So today I added some Epsom salt. Am I supposed to add the salt to water and soil, just soil or just water? And do u think she will continue to flower again with the salt? I just want a quarter at least a eighth

Attached Files:

2. You should just mix it in your water at around 1g per gallon. You might cause problems putting it right on the soil like that.

3. Yeah not really a great idea. What do you mean by flower again. Is it in soil or coco?? Coco is not soil.what have you been feeding it??info info info.. How many weeks flowering?? Bag seed ??

4. Pure kush from herbies, 7ml Florida bloom per gallon and 5ml cal mag per gallon
    , water twice a day no ppm 235 ph unknown

5. I FORGOT TO QUOTE YOU!!!
    Look above

6. How long has it been flowering. How many weeks does the description say to flower. How much light do they get. Don't over water coco!!

7. How long has it been flowering. How many weeks does the description say to flower. How much light do they get. Don't over water coco!!

8. Don't over water coco? I find it extremely hard to overwater coco. I feed 3x a day with pure coco mix and my girls love it much more than even a 1x daily watering.

9. Yeah , I meant to say. You don't have to water everyday , or three times a day. If you have the time and want to do that , thats all good . I water mine every second day and they grow just as quick as a plant watered a couple of times a day. Happy Growing!!

10. was 2 weeks in and was a fast finish strain so only 6 week flower so it was obviously stunted, first frost killed it