First grow ever - AK 48 from seed - 600 W hps - Drip/bucket combo from supercloset - 2x4 gorilla lite line

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by KrisbeeKream, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Practice makes better. ;)

2. Rockwool is soaking. Tomorrow I'll have to figure out how to delicately get these taproots buried

Attached Files:

3. Ok, I need an honest, no BS assessment. Will these grow if transplanted to rockwool, or did I let them germ too long? Heck, as you can see, One of them shed the shell already lol
    Be brutal. I've got about a dozen bag seeds waiting in the wings anyway, so worst case scenario loses me a week, tops.

Attached Files:

4. The long one I would put directly in hydroton and skip the Rockwool

5. I didn't know that was even possible! How?

6. And does that mean I should get it under lights too?

7. Yeah idk if you ever saw the user Golden Grower on here? In my opinion he's one of the best and that is how he does it. Same thing with Crankz as well. Main thing is you need to have the water level nice and high so it doesn't dry out. Yes they can go under lights

8. I'll try to find him/her. Thanks!

9. Ok, the others were way too bendy shaped to get into rockwool either, so I did my very best noob impression of planting them all in hydroton. The reservoir beneath is filled above the bottom of the cups, but not to taproot level, and the air pump is blowing to 2 air stones. I took some shots, misted them, then took some more shots. Then I lowered the light to twelve inches above the seedlings. Fingers crossed!
    But either way, I just dropped four more seeds in water. I'm taking no chances lol

Attached Files:

10. What's the word? How are ya doing?