Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this good wax? Its been in the freezer for a month.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Live_Life, Oct 5, 2015.

1. So my assistant manager gets wax from a guy that supposedly gets his wax from Colorado, he barely smokes but he still buys a gram from each shipment so he just stores the grams he buys in the freezer and he said they've been there for about a month so I'm not sure if that will affect anything. He just sent me this pic, I could just buy from some of my friends guys which I heard is good but since this is supposedly from Colorado I figured it'd be really good and he says it's really great dank wax but he has a pretty low tolerance (takes a few puffs a week) so that's a factor.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444080180.627154.jpg

2. Just because its from colorado doesn't make it good. I live here trust me. And thats s horrible pic, you can't even see it

3. I live in Canada and medical cannabis in Canada is just bud no wax or oils or anything else so I have no clue. But they just past a law and now we can get concentrates and edibles but we just have to wait for the producers to start making it. I know in bc they have all that kinda stuff but I'm in Ontario and my producer sells top shelf stuff for 4.80 a gram up to 9 a gram

4. #4 Rickey_Spanish, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Eastcoastsour420" data-cid="22063866" data-time="1444100328">I live in Canada and medical cannabis in Canada is just bud no wax or oils or anything else so I have no clue. But they just past a law and now we can get concentrates and edibles but we just have to wait for the producers to start making it. I know in bc they have all that kinda stuff but I'm in Ontario and my producer sells top shelf stuff for 4.80 a gram up to 9 a gram

Berta boy here, youtube Rosin tech, will change the game for you, very tasty and easy to make concentrate that is extremely easy to make at home