Cfl/ T5 closet grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by backsmithshuv, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Amendment 64 Co rec grow
    Manderin Kush x2 and Blue Og

2. Here they are on 9.13 with the Blue OG on the far left. In a Diy cardboard box lined with tin foil and white paper as I was on a Hell of a budget when I started. Each under a single 23 watt (100w equivalent) cfl With diy reflectors. Started as 4 in clones in Rockwood and transplanted directly into organic cloning soil

Attached Files:

3. Here they are on 9.20 after being topped on 9.17 and transplanted into 2 gallon pots with Fox Farm ocean forest. (Nothing added and no extra nutes)

Attached Files:

4. Started LST to develop a canopy. Also began a series of small lollypopping/ defoilation every week for a few weeks until flower

Attached Files:

5. 10.1 each plant has seven or 8 main shoots now all at canopy height and developing new nodes. Manderin Kush #1 is taking is blasting past the other two plants

Attached Files:

6. 10.4 Started flower closet construction. Using panda film and white gorilla tape and thumbtack mostly. This is where my t5 4l ho lamp will go along with supplementary cfls here and there. Havnt got to electrical or ventilation yet

Attached Files:

7. And finally here are the plants today on 10.5. Getting ready to transplant into 5 gallon buckets

All help, tips, and advice is appreciated

What's good

Attached Files:

8. looks good so far! Since you mentioned lollipopping I was thinking and debating if I should trim under my canopy because it's not getting much light under the there!? But look forward to seeing your setup complete and plants growing!

9. Looking good man! Cant wait to see those babies full grown!