Low Light Cabinet the Widow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by NumeroUno, Oct 5, 2015.

1. im outa space trying to do a real grow without all the equipment needed is hard haha ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447221748.417744.jpg OG Kush femmed seed by femm seeds on the left fat leafs yeah then widow keeper clone having some cal mag signs shiwing a bit maybe some epsom or mollases i just gave it some hydro grow nute solution a tad cause its gonna be organic then another rooted widow and then two more widow cuts in the bags in the back got my classic street plant was one i found after searching bagseed its better than some its not white widow though i think i dont know it might be gonna have to smell this widow in flower they all smell different in flower . Im dabbing some sativa from my outdoor harvest its not quite ripe but should be end of the month for sure freeze may come next week but its large enough it should be fine for a freeze or two if need be ive got some street kush plants that are purple outdoor and that will be cool to show my friends at some point huh lol peace

2. I got all 4 on Amazon for $45. I made a lot of sacrifices over the summer to get my setup. Cut out fast food and energy drinks to get my lights. I did side jobs to buy soil amendments and postponed a trip to Georgia. It's all about priority.
    Long story behind that hat and I guarantee its all good luck! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Widows are doing great from 3 seeds I now have 5 in veg and 3 in flower!

4. I flipped the Widow and OG KUSH yesterday have 3 widow cuts in veg and one og kush and two cuts of og kush that i took two days ago ...i have 1 widow in week six looking good breeder said sevn but its gonna be nine probably...fine with me at least its real "CHRONICS" . MY OD haul was really good off the chamba sativa its not super potent because its just regular bagseed but its chronic compared to the bud it came out of.....got a nice size hefty bag of it for emergency headys.....im ready to switch to potent pot though ..the OG kush smells pretty good like my alien og auto that i smoked ..im using browser and tablet is locked out right now so loading pics is too much of a hassle withut the app... peace love and chicken grease PEEPL

5. OH I GOT A 60 watt LED UFO i think they call it 180 though ...I can not look directly at the light its freaking BRight I may get a second one ....

6. DSCN2676.JPG actually this is wrong i took one out and switched it with a bgger widow.

DSCN2675.JPG

DSCN2680.JPG

7. the widow yield was nt great but it is the best looking bud ive had in a real long time .[​IMG]the next one harvest is comin up prolly gonna only be an eighth too damn in five gallon planters too just way weak light actually they ahve not gotten direct light for weeks so its no wonder they are not heavy.

8. [​IMG]2 ogkush and 4 the widow I like the vigor in the Kush it's more bendable than the widow it gets rigid and stiff while still small. Only rockin around 150 watts LED , it's made a difference in flowering . The main prob I'm havin with indoor is losing buds to bud rot due to poor air circulation I'm only using a two inch intake fan to draw in some air and not venting at all beside cracking the door or leaving door open its way better now with my two foot veg and four foot flower .though a third larger flower space with a big light would be awesome .

High Moral!

9. [​IMG]cured th widow nug last cured one for a while I'm out of bud now..

High Moral!

10. [​IMG]the Widow

High Moral!

11. Kush plant got overwatered and has been droopy changed out the soil .

High Moral!

12. My thread is not showing up in my subscribed area.

High Moral!

13. [​IMG]The Widow.mostly there's an Og Kush in there too started another strain and it's the one I'll use to breed with .

High Moral!

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]The Widow.mostly there's an Og Kush in there too started another strain and it's the one I'll use to breed with .

High Moral!

15. The widow is not growing well right now . It's also attempting to flower in veg.

High Moral!

16. The end of this cut . Here is the2-26 -2016 widow plant at six and a half weeks bloom today .[​IMG]

High Moral!

17. My newest bean of widow is so Sativa it's so awesome it went in the soil 8 weeks ago and since I put it outside it doubled in size tall and thin not bushy at all hollow stems thick hollow stems it's getting phat need to up pot it though it's in pot in ground right now rooted into the ground for sure though the ground is mostly unusable . Got two cuts off her and I'm not sure if she's switched to flower or just ready to veg gonna have to start some low stress training soon if she stays Sativa twenty feet tall status

High Moral!

18. The two cuts I took on the 23 didn't root , there were translucent catties or worms or whatever they were I trashed one cut and waged the stem and re -gelled it and put in different starter pod. I was upset and started another bean leaving only five widow seeds in my collection.

High Moral!

19. Mold hit my auto lemon this week I the top cola o was checking for catties. It was just flat out bud rot in the middle of the top cola . I saved it barely . Chopped harvested . Drying to cure removed the bud rot only lost about a bowl but it would have spread fast. I was gonna take it 12 weeks but it went 11 got maybe an eight off it.

High Moral!