Low Light Cabinet the Widow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by NumeroUno, Oct 5, 2015.

1. No, the first two Widows are 7 weeks and 2 days from either planting or sprouting I dont remember.

2. Wrong forum. My bad

3. flip one cut to bloom 10-25 till 12-20

4. Whats up?

5. The clone I took on wednesday wasnt doing good so i recut the stem of it and redipped it in the clone gel. gonna use fresh clone gel for the Widow , Im anxious to flip one of the widows but i still need to get a cut and theres really no side branches yet only small node growths im thinking if i top clone the side branches will grow faster.

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445951956.784217.jpg single cola plants are awesome. Better for side by side comparisons. I am bored with the flavor of the smoke from my cut right now the batch im smoking i fed some non organic fertilizer and it does nit taste good like the organic batch before it the batch before was delicious i only flushed for like twelve days for this batch my outdoor hasnot been fed anything but organics since the begining of october when i fed it heavy with bloom booster chem ferts they helped though cause the organic ferts take a long time to really break down to be usable by the plant , I want to make an alfalfa seed sprout tea i just not sure if i should.

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445992035.814794.jpg Full on Flowering now on my sativas there Huge but not ripe still im thinking 3 more weeks ought to do it. I transplanted my widows to 3 gallon containers today they had filled the single gallons completely with roots starting to get intertwined i broke em up a lil. I want too flower them . Im gonna give em a day to adjust to there new pots then top and clone the tops and then a few days later flip to bloom depending on how quick the new shoots grow . the roots are already big eneough

8. She's a beauty! Do you only do clones? My first clone was the top of my first plant. I've had it in LST for just under a month. She's bushy.
    Props on the massive grow dude

9. thanks man Im looking forward to downsizing from these huge ass plants soon still giving them about three more weeks to fill out gonna be sunny for a while maybe , Im ready to flip these Widow plants but there not gonna be very big if im only using 3gallon containers I made one 4 gallon Hempy Airpot from a bucket just drilled hundred holes in it all over works great for helping keep the soul dry , i need to get more perilite to blend with my old used peat moss all the perilite just dissapears into the soil when its used huh gofigur ..

10. I top cloned Widow1 & Widow3 today w3 is a node longer . W2 im not cloning right now maybe when it starts growing side branches . w1&w3 dont have side branches yet just starting to get new chutes microscopic still but a few millimeters long so they should take over easily as the new tops. I was gonna just flower em but then I remebered i need to have Large plants vegged january and february to flower outdoor in March Ugh I am so stoked to switch from reggie to Widow wont be smoking it til january still though Also Got some Afgahni planned for next season .

11. oh yeah I uppotted widow 2 yesterday from a single gallon to a 3.5 gallon with 50/50 grobloom organic soil So 7-9 weeks should be ripe we will see ive not grown widow before and this plant is only a single top right now I only expect to sample the smoke from this particular plant not to get a huge harvest When the two clones root ill probably flip the mothers and just keep the clones through winter maybe cloning and flipping once or twice more before the spring run!

12. 4 months to veg for the spring bloom run !

13. With that 4 month veg time in mind two of those are still usable on this side of the frost for flowering , I think Maybe Ill go ahead and pop the kush and just vegg it all the way till march get a couple clones off it to veg through summer regular season hmmm And now I scored some Afghani regular male female seeds i can create white rhino seeds afghankush seedsand afghani seeds . I am super stoked I wont ever need seeds again after that I was wondering what would white rhino crossed with afganikush be?? :D

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1446580955.630129.jpg regular seeds looking for a male to create some white rhino and some afghan kush and some more afghan seeds yeehaw

15. Im thinking of flipping one of the two mothers or both there roots are poppin out the bottom of the 3's and I have some 4's Im gonna use to flower its not much bigger but its better than three ideally i would use ten but if i use my ten gallon containers and need to bring em inside one cold winter niggt they wont all fit but the fours and threes i can fit around six of those maybe .Ugh i wish i had a fully dedicated grow spot bigger than a micro cab

16. been there before, still kind of am... I need a larger veg space....

17. I need an indoor flower space like ten foot by ten foot by eight foot tall. I have to revolve my grow around the sun and it really effects my ability to have constant harvests I try my best though . ha I harvested quite a few plants this summer and am still waiting to harvest my big sativa girls they are really filling out nicely but they could probably go until new years an just keep ripening haha no they will be ripe enough soon.

18. Tents are cheap homey. Hell you can build one from mylar and pvc for a fraction of the price

19. yeah ill base my tent around my light whenever i upgrade may be a long time though been cfls and sun light for three years now my space could be a lot taller its four foot by four foot but inly thirty inches tall cause i use cfl lighting I could add five feet in heighth to my space though

20. welll I have a greenhouse and i like it cause you cann not see into it . It has all my flowering girls in it now ill have full in freezing nights by january and ill be flowering outdoor again in march april and finally may where ill have to plant autos for regular flowering then june july gies the photo clones and seed crops for seed harvests of hopefully afghani white rhino and afghan kush then ill be set on seeds for like two years ill just need to get some regular autos for breeding and ill be on point with my perpetual using only cfls for cloning and seed starting early veg.
    need small veg then mid veg then large flower areas I kinda have it but my flower area is four foot by three foot by four foot tall