Low Light Cabinet the Widow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by NumeroUno, Oct 5, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445217977.957511.jpg Widow #1 its doung pretty good new shoots barely started lol thinking about cloning and doubling my widow count from 3 to 6 :) then I can bloom the mothers I think after they get big enough and keep the cuts as the new mothers wich is how ive always done it so they fit in the small cabinets.

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445218160.782685.jpg Widow #2 the worst smallest growing one of the three seeds i had 11 Widow seeds total so im calling em in order of planting. I plan on definately fem spraying and getting some seeds soon as i get the silver and gonna breed some autos too maybe cross the lemon one with the alien one idk .

3. okay so " WIDOW,3" is four weeks aproximately and the others are six but stunted

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445446872.411791.jpg definately time to flower this one im just nit sure where to take a cut! im gonna call this strain Cream its just bagseed but its good and really fast flowering heavy yielder big buds lots of resin ;)

my widows are about eady o be cloned and flowered not sure if im gonna flower the from seed part and keep the clone as mother or visa versa

5. Nice garden uno! Pulling up a chair......

My little stinker Pepe

Attached Files:

6. Nice looking plant Tadow! ive got some Overdose plants flowering looking like they will be ripe pretty soon maybe two three weeks im aiming my fiskars towards November 12 I want to let them Ripen weve had great weather for Sativa so far its about to rain heavy they think so im worried about broken branches there getting tons of buds on em now ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445455879.308854.jpg

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445456099.738068.jpg I did good taking this clone in summer this plant made some dinkey dick nugs and since i got this clone i wound up with three extra Phat Colas lol its really leafy when it first flowers mainly makes small leaves but niw its calyxs are swelling and the hairs turning really Orange .

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445456313.069573.jpg theres three of my bagseed Chamba the one furthest to the right or the rear is making lots of trichs and looks to be a week ahead of the huge one to her immediate left and then the one on the left is almost as huge and only vegged for like two weeks was a cut i took in august it just exploded seriously as big as the one on the right that gets less light . I kept one cut of this I have 3 more medium size ones flowering one i just flipped and one small cutting rooted in my veg . I like it as its a season closer plant i harvested four times wiating on this kne i flipped perpetual indicas and flowered four whole times while this one still didnt even flower it is flowering good and fast now though and will finish by november for sure.

9. Those outdoor girls look like they'll be a great haul man

10. You definitely have your shit together bro! I was given some bag seeds and decided to start with some mexi rag before popping the ones I knew were better genetics. I wind up with 6. All but 1 are indica. Does that one look mixed or dominant?

11. Single cut Taken from my Cream , Transplant the mother cream to five gallon from the 1.5 gallon and then bloom her outdoors Ill probably use a closet at night in december jan and february my greenhouse is messed up no door right now the plastic i dont know if itll hold up to wind. Im thinking of keeping em squat in five and threes to flower this winter.

12. Dang can't wait to get legal grows here!! Those outside plants are beasts! Look great!! Awesome job!

13. Man that sucks but at least you can still put her inside. I built my finishing room shortly after I started growing. My closet got too small!
    I don't plan on going this big with my future grows.

Attached Files:

14. Raining so much my sativa outdoors are all bent from the weight of the buds and the water . they need like two or three more weeks to ripen or finish budding .

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445790514.409478.jpg six seedlings from my Seed Run with my Cream Cheese i Had to plant twice cause the first six got dug up and eaten by a mouse that my cat later ate lol so twelve seeds were used from my 80 seeds Ill backcross or whatever if i find a male back to the mother cut and that batch of seeds will be closer to the mothers genes Then one or two more backcrosses should create almost identical plants .

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445790882.452686.jpg Widow 1 left Widow 3 right

17. Awesome to hear about the rain! I'm waiting on it to start here. My outdoor little girl has flowering at the tip...? Is that normal?

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445790935.602183.jpg Widow 2 there all about a month from seed.I think haha

19. have you nit grown before ? You ever buy a bag of dank buds I have not in so many years now dang it but anyways your bud should look like the stuff thats in the bag ha do you know what i mean . The tips will clister white hairs " pistalate" then the calyxs will swell and finally the buds will get bigger and ripen in layers like an onion kinda when all the leaves yellow and fall off and the buds look like Dank then its done . I mean I guess