Low Light Cabinet the Widow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by NumeroUno, Oct 5, 2015.

1. #1 NumeroUno, Oct 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2015
    Im low budget no budget stealth Cabinet personal consumption grower , ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444012561.927188.jpg Ive been growing bagseed clones for the past couple seasons and have one pretty good indica that flowers in seven weeks its a slow vegger though. Im starting " The Widow" feminised seeds by femmenised seeds I have three seedlings going now two are three weeks and one is two weeks
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444012603.330176.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444012625.083701.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444012647.838975.jpg
    the last pic is my clone of bagseed indica that im still using as my main budding plant.

2. You would help yourself out by starting them in Solo cups or some other small container. When you put them into the larger pots, it takes them longer to get rooted in and pick back up growing in the foliage department. It will always do all it's root work first when repotted or transplanted before you get any foliage growth, so keeping them in the smallest container possible and graduating them up one size at a time, speeds your recovery time up. The picture on the left, is showing some serious light bleaching. You have that bulb way too close to it. The middle pic plant looks pretty healthy, just don't over water it waiting for it to get rooted in. The pic on the far right, looks pretty sad. Not sure what's up with that one. LOL Looks like it could use some tender loving care. Good luck with them. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. it was mealy worms outdoors when i sprouted the first two pics of the widow they got attacked by mealy worms and overfed soem hydro grow nutes and were having soil compaction from lack of perilite now everything is correct half strength organic fertilizer 2 parts peat moss and one part perilite working great there finally growing the last poc of the low stresstplant is my bagseed from clones its like twentieth generation its having some chemical fertilizer issues but has straightened out in my organic mix . I only have like ten fresh gallons of soil to work with right now the rest is like the forty gallons i have outdoor in the ground i might dig up and reammend this winter maybe use in pots or put it back in the holes im not sure how im going to do this widow grow yet im thinking of getiing three or six clones and then flowering the mothers vegging and repeating for hopefully a harvest eachonth in 2016 yeah!

• Like Like x 1
  4. my grow lights are simple 100 watt replacement daylight bulbs im getting some 150 watt replacement bulbs this week so that should up my wattage from 200 to 300 in my smaller veg cab.

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444019236.720986.jpg I heart these bulbs :D

6. this plant had a three week veg and has been od in bloom for a couple weeks ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444019370.189030.jpg its not the widow but i think its similar tye widow will be cloned and flowered soon though i can hardly wait yeehaw:D

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444050617.784698.jpg just harvested the top cola off my bagseed indica so that wraps up another plant i got like sixty joints off her haha maybe exxaggerrating a bit I know i got at least 20 smokes and i only smoke like half the joint then smoke the other half later :D .I cut just about a week too early and last week was two weeks early but at least i got to smoke ..My sativa harvest is coming up and im done with that sativa strain after this year i dont want to have to wait till november to harvest a single plant id rather stick to hybrid sativas in the future for now im focusing on my indica and my new widow stuff ill also drop a kush in spring and ill try to run perpetual and harvest around one plant per minth with hopefully 3-4 ounces per plant .

8. #8 NumeroUno, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444173146.571735.jpg the two week old Widow seed .

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444173268.852425.jpg the two three week the Widow seeds that were damaged .

10. Also a note to self That the organic soil inground ten gallon mix was making some really fat nuggs.just have to get more than one into flower come the end of summer damn!

11. Seen you around, I'll stop by more often.

12. Thats cool , one of my three widow seedlings has a touch of nutrient burn its in organic soil its not bad though it just presented today but its just the tips of two leaves i dug it uo and broke the soi, up to loosen up the soil.

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444271892.590579.jpg my new 150 watt equivalent 33's

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444272218.894381.jpg only indica i have in flower at the momoent. i just harvested the other one for like forty joints maybe. i just chopp it up and dry it and grind it and roll ciggeretes with it no fancy cure or slowdry hah i have one bud the very top hangdrying for three days now its almost dry enough to smoke.

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444272509.111461.jpg my seven foot tall sativa thai stick malawi whatever the fuq it is its huge and heavy feeding in bloom right now Im feeding it everyday now with as much b
    bloom booster as she will take.

16. #16 awek420, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
    The top nug you cut was very premature. Looks to me like it could of gone another 2-3 weeks depending on growth rate and strain. A LOT of potency gets packed on in the last week or 2, try to really wait for fully cloudy trichome heads, with amber heads scattered about rather abundantly. Also, about 85-90% of your pistils should be orange/red/brown. Other than that, looks good!

17. im experiencing some garden difficulties . i did not get enough cuttings rooted and force flowered my biggest indica in july ruining my fall harvest by not having any plants . just these super long sativas ive already harvested four perpetual indicas while waiting for the sativa hahahahaha its cra cra

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444345154.159398.jpg ripening a lottle faster cause of the really long nights now still dont have anything vegged large enough to bloom yet

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445217842.881971.jpg Widow # 3 it was planted a week later than the other two but has had no problems like the other two mainly a perilite issue .