Need help-dont know whats wrong with my plant-brown leaf tips-new hrower

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by crazyhorse417, Oct 5, 2015.

1. this is my first plant and im gonna say it..I know nothing...everything was going good until about a month ago...when the leaves started turning brown on the tips. I'm such a novice at this that I have no clue what's going on. She is indoors but gets good natural light. I did notice tiny white bugs in the soil which I believe may be spider mites? I've read they are harmless if they stay in the soil and I've also read they are bad. ... so I've read conflicting article's. I tried a few things to get rid of them that's didn't work. Please help someone. ..I really love my plant but sge seems sick right now and I don't know what to do. also the leaves themselves seem to be dull looking

Attached Files:

2. What are you feeding her?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

3. you cant grow inside without proper lighting. what do you mean " good natural lighting"? if you mean light from a window that's not strong enough to grow anything worth keeping. also spider mites are bad every time.

4. Spider mites are bad news, but I don't think that's your problem. My question is why haven't you taken these leaves off & how many leaves look like this? A pic of the ENTIRE plant would help us to help you more.